"I know, but that's really really hard." I said shaking my head.

"Look, don't force it. He'll come around. He'll be stupid if he passed up you."I guess. 

"How are things with you and Almuerzo,"

"Couldn't be better." She said smirking. "I love every ounce and drip of your brother. He's a relationship type of dude, just need mwah to help him realize that. But he's loy--"

"Ou girl, can't pass that loyal word like that"

"Your brother and Zachariah are 2 different breeds," Georgia said laughing.

"Almuerzo is really lo--"

"Yes, girl. Just cause someone fucked you over doesn't mean someone is gonna fuck me over."

"I'm not saying that Georgia. I just know my br--" She cut me off again starting to piss me off.

"Not as well as you think," I scrunched my face up and shook my head.

"I know my fucking brother the fuck. I known him for 18 fucking years." I said popping a grape in my mouth.

"Here come that bi-polar ass side." She said laughing. "Look, I'm so happy you're gonna have this baby when you're 19." 

"Huh? I swear you like switching the topic." I said laughing.

"I know, but I been already planning your nasty 19. It's gonna be dope."

"Mm...I don't know about that. Me and Zachariah was gonna book a hotel room, but now that were not together...it won't feel right doing something without him here."

She groaned and shook her head, "Are you sure you're ready for another relationship?"

"I am...I don't know I fought with him so hard for him to leave me alone, so I could be with Jeremaine." I stopped and sighed, "But now Jeremaine isn't talking to me, so it's like what the fuck is the point and Zachariah was r--"

"Girl don't let the word ready slip out yo mouth. Zachariah was not ready baby. The minute and I mean the same fucking day y'all broke up he was out partying and fucking bitches." Georgia sighed and shook her head. "I shouldn't have told you that, but...I love you more."

I sighed and shook my head, "I almost fell for it didn't I?"

"Yea," Georgia said sighing. "But that's love."

"It hurts Georgia." I said as tears filled my eyes. I tried hugging her, but her eyes widen making me raise my eyebrow.

"Uh...Azariah?" She said starting to stutter as she pointed to my lower body. I all of a sudden became tried or dizzy. I looked down and seen nothing but blood and fainted.

****

I woke up and saw a baby bed next to me. I raised one eyebrow and rubbed my eyes.

"Zachariah?" I asked as I seen his head in his hands.

"Fuck." He said shaking his head. "I thought I lost you."

"What? Why is there a baby bed next to me and why isn't my little Angel kicking my ass right,"

Georgia walked in the room and sighed, "Thank God, you're okay."

"What happened? I remember s--"

"You had our baby early," Zachariah said smiling. "She's perfectly fine, her weight is fine and everything. Nothing is wrong with her mental wise."

"Wait, how long have a been in here?"

"3 days," he said sighing. "And yes Jeremaine has been here. Matter of fact he rushed to see if you were okay when he heard about it. They nigga a little to thuggish to be a doctor."