Happily Ever After

"Wilford, stop playing with Anti's knife!" Jack shouted down to the pink mustached man from the upper floor.

After days have gone by, all of Mark's egos and Jack's egos gathered in the mansion Mark named "Markiplier Mansion", which happened to be the same mansion Jack and his egos were held hostage in.

Jameson held his hand out towards Wilford to take the weapon and return it, but the male refused.

"Why?" Wilford whined in a pouting tone as he tossed the knife with a flick of his wrist.

Chase let out a yelp of surprise as the blade embedded itself in the wall inches from his head, the ego turning to glare at Wilford.

Jameson lightly slapped Wilford on the arm in response, Wilford sticking his tongue out at the mute.

"You'll have to answer to Anti then." Jack stated with a shrug, smiling knowingly as he watched Anti storm up to him from the hall upstairs.

"Which one of you fuckers took my knife?!" Anti shouted accusingly at the egos, all eyes turning to him.

"Chase has it!" Wilford blurted hastily, pointing to Chase as he pulled the knife out of the wall.

As Anti started to stride towards Chase, Dark grabbed the demon's hand and twirled Anti around, catching him in his arms with a smirk.

"Hello love." Anti grinned, kissing Dark on the lips.

"Get a room you two!" Schneep shouted teasingly at the pair, both demons flipping the doctor off.

"No, I don't want to hear how you fisted a rhino you freaky bitch!" Jackaboy-Man shouted at Silver Shepherd from downstairs, the red-clad hero trying desperately to escape the silver hero.

"Hey Google, this sentence is false!" Marvin called out to Google, eager to see the results.

The dark haired automaton quickly started to freak out, screaming something about bananas before abruptly shutting down.

"This place feels like an insane asylum." Mark admitted to Jack quietly as he watched all of the egos get to know each other.

"I know." Jack agreed, wincing as a stray shot from Wilford's pistol scorched the wall.

"Do you think the egos will be alright staying here without us?" Mark questioned Jack, doubt evident in his tone.

"They're a handful, but they should all be fine." Jack assured his friend.

"Then let's tell them the news." Mark sighed, clearly anxious about the decision he had come to.

"EVERYONE!" Jack screamed to the egos, smirking in satisfaction as they all looked at him while holding their hands over their ears.

"Mark and I have decided to trust you guys to stay here in the real world!" Jack announced, earning loud cheering from the group.

"Twenty bucks says that we'll regret this in a week." Mark whispered conspiratorially to Jack.

"Please, the regret will kick in after a couple of days." Jack retorted.

Mark laughed as he leaned against the railing, his eyes scanning across the sea of doppelgängers.

Who knows what the egos will do now that they are free in the real world? Jack thought as he watched his egos get to know Mark's, all of them seeming happy.