Change

"This is a terrible idea." Anti grumbled sourly as Marvin finally freed him from his chains, the demon rubbing his sore wrists as he stood up.

"I saw it in a movie once and it was fine, just trust me." Jackaboy-Man assured Anti as he quietly cracked the door open, the hero scanning the hall.

Jackaboy-Man motioned that the coast was clear before he stepped out, the other egos following.

Dark appeared almost instantly to stop them, Anti suddenly collapsing against Jackaboy-Man.

"Get help!" Jackaboy-Man cried as Anti slumped against the hero, Anti's arm slung around Jackaboy-Man's shoulder.

Dark shot the two a confused expression before Jackaboy-Man threw Anti at him, knocking the two demons to the ground.

Anti winked with a grin as he stood back up, Dark's face burning a bright red as he leapt to his feet in rage.

Wilford noticed the other egos moving towards the door to escape, the dark haired male standing still with his knife in hand, his eyes gazing down at the bloody weapon.

"Will, stop them!" Dark snapped furiously as he returned his attention to Anti.

Wilford looked up at Dark before glancing over at the egos, his eyes landing on Jackaboy-Man.

The hero was struggling to carry Jameson and help Schneep walk, Jack busy dealing with Robbie and Chase.

Wilford took a deep breath before sheathing the knife, his expression determined as he looked back at Dark one last time.

"Warfstache don't take no shit from nobody." Wilford muttered under his breath before darting over to the hero's side, the dark haired male gently taking Jameson off of Jackaboy-Man's shoulder so he could carry the mute bridal style.

Jameson's face lit up with a small smile as Wilford smiled down at the dapper male, the mute relaxing into Wilford's arms to rest.

"You don't have your knife, you can't stop me!" Dark roared at Anti, his blue and red aura glowing brighter.

"I don't need a knife to stop you," Anti replied as he stood his ground, a dark green aura appearing around him.

"I just need my PMA."

Anti charged towards Dark in a blur, the brown haired demon punching Dark hard in the gut before kneeing Dark in the face, causing the dark haired demon to stagger back.

Jackaboy-Man and Schneep staggered out of the house first, followed by Wilford and Jameson, then Jack, Chase, and Robbie.

Jack hesitated at the door and glanced back at Anti before continuing on, the Irishman hoping that Anti would be alright.

"Not bad," Dark chuckled mirthlessly as he regained his composure, his pitch black eyes alight with anger.

"But you'll have to try harder than that pathetic display if you want to escape."

"I'm not trying to escape," Anti admitted as he swiped a few stray strands of hair out of his face, his expression smug.

"I'm just trying to distract."

Dark glanced behind Anti just in time to see the front door slam shut, the egos gone.

Dark growled in anger as he disappeared before appearing in front of the egos, Anti following him.

"Will, what are you doing?!" Dark snarled as he stormed towards Wilford, Jack stepping in between the pair before Dark could reach Wilford.