Krist sat down absently, his dark thoughts keeping him busy for the styling of his hair. He should ignore whatever was happening and be normal. It could be that there was nothing between them. And since he had not given any answer, he should not be hyper about it too. But he would find time to tell Singto about his answer. It was not fair to let him wait like this. He nodded slightly as he decided to do that. He could do it. The make up artist said to him: "Pout for me." And Krist did so. Singto came at the very instant into the room and saw Krist like this. He grinned as he pouted too and blew a kiss to Krist. He winked and Krist blushed. There were only Krist, Singto and the make up artist in the room. It gave Singto free rein to do mischief. He came to sit next to Krist and watched the make up artist get Krist ready. 

Krist nearly jumped when he felt Singto's thigh brush his. The make up artist tsked and Singto smirked. "What happened?", he asked innocently and Krist glared at him at the corner of his eyes. That ass!! He was doing it on purpose and had the audacity to ask what was wrong. He knew Singto's mischief was not over and he braced himself for more when suddenly someone came to fetch him. Krist was relieved as he saw Singto get up and follow the guy. But he turned just as he was going out of the room and blew Krist a kiss again. That guy!!! Krist blushed hard. The make up artist said: "Are you alright?" And Krist nodded, a soft smile on his face. Yes, he made up his mind. He would tell his prince his answer today. 

A little excited and Achara completely off his mind, he stood up and walked to the shooting set. There, he saw Off standing with the others and he walked towards them. As soon as he came to them, Off said to him mischievously: "Ready for the confession?" Krist gaped. How did he know that he was going to tell Singto about his feelings? "How did you know??", he asked in shock. Off frowned and laughingly said: "Everyone knows, Krist" EVERYONE?? He looked around him in panic. The others were looking at him strangely. He swallowed hard and then P'Yui came to him, explaining that they would be moving to the bridge. The bridge scene!! Krist mentally facepalmed. How could he forget about it? That was the special confession scene! And this was what Off meant when he said the confession scene. 

He chuckled as he realised how he was going to confess just like Arthit. P'Yui asked him: "Are you okay?" Krist grinned at her: "I am very fine." But he soon lost his smile when he saw Achara walking with Singto. He shook his head slightly and walked to them. He hooked his arm around Singto's arm who looked at him in surprise. Krist just smiled at him and then he saw how happiness start to blossom on Singto's face. And he grinned at Krist. God, I am so in love, thought Krist and he tightened his hold on Singto's arm. He said softly: "Are you ready for the shoot?" Singto nodded as he whispered: "Yes for the confession." They arrived at the scene and Krist whispered: "The real one too?" Singto who was about to move back to his position turned back and exclaimed: "WHAT?"

Krist laughed and shook his head, shooing Singto away. They needed to do their work first.

~

"Kongpob..

Are you tired?

No.

Honestly, aren't you tired at all?

You have to chase after me like this. And you have no clue where I'm heading to or when I will stop. 

Even though, I don't know what lies ahead of me. Be it far or near.. I still want to be there for you, P'Arthit

You know right? That I like to drink pink milk. And you know right? That I can be incredibly stupid sometimes. I can be really selfish. I whine a lot. I get annoyed easily. I'm just a laid-back kind of guy. I can wake up really late at any day. Even when you know all of these, do you still accept as I am?