PART 10 - A

Hey there all,
Let's start with apologies for being late ,very late... 🙏🙏
In my defense, when I planned to write this story, I made a rough sketch of all the chapters and drafted the last part.
So, I imagined once I have filled up the whole structure this will only need editing.
But, it became irrelevant and I have to feed most of it to the dustbin,
And pen down a fresh one with the continuation of story.
My earlier draft has around 700 words , this one has two parts...

Forgive me ..

Are you ready!!!
Let's go...
✴✴✴✴✴

At Mehra mansion:

ABHI reached back home at midnight. The house was plunged into darkness. He entered his room pondering over various matters of following day. What distressed him the most was handling Tanu.
After locking the door , putting away his things and changing into an old tee and PJs ; he sat down in his balcony staring at the moon that connected him with his wife.

NEXT MORNING:
The ringing phone pulled Abhi out of his dreamland.
Hr lazily glanced at the time and the envelope that contains his freedom ticket and murmured.
"Big brother mode on"

Aliya's room:

"Is it done?" Bombarded a bit nervous Aliya. It's not like her to be nervous.

"First, you tell me have you convinced her?"
Abhi tackles back as he made himself comfortable on her bed and sipped his coffee.

Alia frowned and said.
"You didn't saw my message."

" message? " abhi pulled out his phone and checked it.

"Got her into bottle 😉"

"Thanks Aali, you are a genius." He lauded her as he breath out a sigh of relief thinking.
"She is not pretending thanks heavens"

Alia responded.
"Don't mention, it was Tanu, she is dumb. It wasn't that difficult. Although she did tried to act smarter..."
Causing his brows to raise.