Max - Yes! He had hired some gangster named Johnny Lucas to kill David!

Cassy - I can't believe it.

Max - It's the truth.

I was freezed. I just couldn't believe that Thomas would do such things. I was furious on him but on the other hand it was David whom I had to take care of. I wanted to confront Thomas but David and his health was more important and a top priority for me. David had no one who would take care of him so I had decided to stay with David and give him whatever he needed. I wanted to go to pee so I went to the washroom as I was about to finish I heard some voices. It was of some girl and the voice was very familiar. I heard that-

"The work is done and now David and Lisa will never disturb us. I love you Daniel Brown."

I knew about who Daniel was she talking as the voice of that girl was familiar and I heard about Daniel from David before.

I was stunned to her this. It was now time for me to take some action. I told Cassy to lend me David's house keys. I came out of the hospital and took a cab went to David's house and as I entered I saw a mess. I started to clear up the mess and sort things out. I heard Daniel at the neighbourhood. I called Cassy to come home immediately. Till then I was checking on him whether or not is he still there in the house. After an hour, Cassy arrived. I told her of what I heard in the hospital washroom. I hurriedly took her in and explained her a plan.

We were all set and I knew that Daniel was alone. I rang the bell and he was amazed to see us. His mouth flew open and saliva started to ooze out of his mouth. We were looking tempting, for David I had to do this. We were just dressed in a two piece clothes. I was in a dark blue bra and Cassy had her white ones on. We had probably the same figure and size but she was a bit wheatish in complexion. But she was tempting. This was the only way we had to find out what the story is. I and Cassy pushed Daniel in and started to tease him, he was hungry for us so we started to tease him more, finally he couldn't control and he got naked. He pulled out his monster and it was so very tempting for us. Cassy and I looked at each other but we had to not cross the limits and not forget for what we are here. Without touching his monster we made him sit on the chair and tied him up to make things intense. We started to treat him in our way. Then we blindfolded him. While I was teasing him, Cassy ran and brought our clothes. We dressed up quickly and then we made sure that Daniel is tied tight and properly. We unfolded him and he was confused to see us dress. I slammed him with his leather belt.

Daniel - Who are you?

Cassy - Max's love!

Lisa - David's girlfriend.

Daniel (confused) - What?

Lisa - Why did you try to kill David?

Daniel - Because he deserved to be!

Lisa (yelling at him ) - WHY? WHAT DID HE DO TO YOU?.

Daniel - Because my girlfriend wanted to.

Cassy - Who?

Daniel - Nicole.

We locked the door and started to slam him with his belt. I slammed him around 20 times and I was drenched in sweat. After every slam he started to yell for forgiveness and moan in pain. He started to get marks on his body but after taking a break of 10 minutes I brought red chilli powder and salt. I sprinkled upon his marks which made him feel itchy and he was getting a burning sensation. I resumed again and started to slam him with his belt. I completed around 3 rounds and after every 20 slams I took a break to sprinkle salt and chilli powder. He started to plead and I resumed again but after around 5 rounds Cassy stopped me as Daniel was getting unconcious. We splashed water on his face. I caught his hair and warned him to stay away from us. I and Cassy were about to leave and he called us back again-

Daniel (in pain) - I am not the only one involved.

Lisa (in a furious tone) - Then who else is involved?

Daniel (getting back to his senses) - Nicole told me that she does not like you and she wanted your favourite thing to be destroyed and your favourite thing is David. Your brother Thomas had hired Johnny Lucas to just beat down David. I paid Johnny more and told him to kill David. Though he is my best neighbour but Nicole's happiness is my top priority. Nicole and I are just using Thomas for money so that I can meet my expenses. Your brother is madly in love with Nicole so he does not believe anyone else except Nicole in anything. Also if a police enquiry arises in David's murder then Thomas will get arrested as he hired Johnny to beat up David. We had a plan of leaving this city tomorrow as we had made lot of money and had our investments settled so we had our plans all scheduled but I don't know from where you came to know about us. I also know that David and Max have proof of me and Nicole in a realtion as when I was enjoying with Nicole, David recorded us. so It's good if he's dead. Thomas is a dumb guy and Nicole is his weakness. when Nicole told me about how you become the hurdle for us, I thought of removing you from the picture but Nicole stopped me as if something happens to you then Thomas will go in a depression and I knew that David is in love with you (Refer part #2). So it was my idea to tell Thomas about you and David through Nicole and we succeeded in it. So I am the mastermind behind the whole scene. I just did it for Nicole and for money. You both will pay for these marks on my body soon.

I was shocked to hear this. I and Cassy looked at each other. I thought the mastermind might be Nicole but it was Daniel. He played such games and politics that I couldn't even imagine about. I was shocked and stunned. I slammed him more for about 30 times again but this time he kept laughing continuously. I was confused I just kept slamming him and tears rolled down my eyes. Cassy stopped me and took me home. We went to David's house where I hugged Cassy and cried alot. She consoled me and patted my back. I felt good and I fell on the sofa while Cassy searched for snacks where she found some chips. I was really tired and I felt asleep on the sofa. I got up to a call from some unknown number.-

WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?

PLEASE TELL ME ABOUT THE TWIST IN THE STORY

GOOD NEWS - A NEW NON FICTIONAL STORY IS IN WORKS. IN ANOTHER MONTH I WILL TRY TO PUBLISH IT SOON. THE STORY IS BASED ON A INDIAN BUSINESS MAN WHO STRUGGLED ALOT. THE BASIS OF THIS STORY IS THE SUPPORT OF HER WIFE AND THE RIOTS IN INDIA. ALSO IT WILL SHOW THE GOOD DEEDS HE HAVE DONE. NOT SO FAMOUS BUT I THINK HIS GOOD DEEDS ARE WORTH TO BRING THEM TO THE WORLD. FOLLOW FOR REGULAR UPDATES ON THIS.

VOTE,

COMMENT &

SHARE.

I LOVE YOU MY READERS!.

22:22 01-10-2018