Sex on the Beach

Most story's start off with "I woke up that morning" well here's how our story starts.

I barged into Roses room at 11:47PM precisely the lights were dimmed and there she was at her desk looking as plain and dead as a zombie studying for final exams.

"Rose.." I cooed. "Rose!" I rose my voice. She looked up from her assignment with a dumbfound expression. I walked over to the lights turning up the brightness all the way I skipped over to her mess of a closet searching through the jungle. I grabbed a knee length dress,tight at the waist,plain black. I laid it out on her bed with black pumps and a plum colored clutch purse.

"Rose! Finals? Seriously? I'll be right back hurry up!" I snapped at her exiting the room. I barged into her mothers room (Her mother is single). She shot up from her bed clutching the blanket cover to her body. Her expression mimicked "The Scream" By Edvard Munch.

"Hey Ms.C" i muttered.

"Charlie!" She said with horror. "I'm nude!"she screeched.

I ignored her and ran into her walk through closet. I got myself a dress similar to Rose's but my dress was red with black pumps and a Chanel clutch bag. I walked back into Rose's room with it on she had already got her outfit on as well as her light makeup.

"So are ya gonna tell me why I'm dressed like this?" She asked as she followed me out the front door.

"Well.."i held a pause as I waited for her to get in the car. "Remember that summer we were hanging out with Diana?" I asked.

"Yeah"she groaned in disgust. "What about it?" Rose asked again.

"Well I still have our fake ID's from that summer" I said.

"No Charlie I already told you I'm not going to anymore collage frats"Her annoying prude voice rang in my ear.

"Not a collage frat Rose"Annoyance was clear in my voice. "Were going to the Mountain View Club".

"Wait Mountain View? Isn't that the place across from the Casino my mother owns?".

"Calm down we're going to graduate next week! This is supposed to be a celebration" I said with enthusiasm.

"Why can't we have a nice dinner with some friends as a celebration?" There she goes again.

"Rosalie! Can we just go out and have nice time you obviously need it. You've been hovering over that desk in that cold dark room all night studying for exams" I snapped.

The rest of the ride was silent I was planning on mentioning that Diana would be there. Rose utterly disgusts Diana;Diana is a great friend I always try explaining that to Rose. Rosalie feels that every time Diana is with us she is the 3rd wheel just because me and Diana get along better but she will never be my Rose.

Rose,if you are reading this at the moment I apologize for my behavior our friendship went down hill ever since then. Please accept this apology. Diana is a very amazing friend but to be honest she isn't and never will be my Rose.

*****

Once we arrived at the club Rosalie and I sat down and ordered some drinks. I nervously watched the door for Diana to walk through.

"One Sex on the Beach please" I ordered

"One Malibu Coconut Liquor and Caribbean Rum" Rose ordered the bartender.

After about half an hour sitting at the bar in awkward silence Diana walks through the door. Her eyes immediately scanned the room for us. Rose excused herself to use to restroom so I got up and walked over to Diana.