"Baby tonight is all about you, I wanna make you feel good, I want you to know that you're my king," she said rubbing my shoulders. Not once did I take my eyes off of her, even as she started unbuttoning my work shirt. I helped her take it off, along with my wife beater.

She unbuckled my pants and I kicked them off along with my socks. "You already know I got your bath water ready," she said as she grabbed my hand and led me to the bathroom. The lights were dim with candles and roses. After taking my boxers off She handed me a glass of champagne and I got in the tub.

After taking my bath, I went in the room and she dried me off, gave me the best full body massage. I didn't even to tell her where shit was hurting at. It was like she already knew. As she sat on my lap, I wanted her bad. I know she felt me I gripped her waist pulling her down a little bit more so she could feel all of it. She gasped and I smirked.

Tired of this waiting shit I laid her down on her back sliding her lace panties off. "I need you right now baby," I growled hungrily as I took off the rest of her lingerie.

"I need you too," she moaned as I pressed my lips against hers. I ran my hands up and down her body as I took one of her breasts in my mouth. A low moan escaped her mouth it was so sexy.

I kissed and licked all over her body. Every stretch mark got kissed and licked on. I wanted to make her feel beautiful tonight. I kissed from the heel of her foot all the way to her clit. When my lips touched her clit she jerked slightly. I started licking and she kept trying to escape. I grabbed her holding her down as I devoured her pussy.

"J-Jayceon, Baby..." she moaned as she grabbed my hair pulling on it. I moved her hand away and kept sucking and licking. I flicked my tongue like a windmill against her clit. She moaned and whimpered which did nothing but turn me on.

She shocked me when she pushed me back and grabbed my dick in her hands. "What you about to do with that?" I smirked. She smiled devilishly before putting it all in her mouth. She had me shocked, deep down Amber wasn't that innocent scared daddy's girl my baby had a freaky side all she needed was for me to bring that shit out of her.

Grabbing a handful of her hair I moaned as she damn near swallowed me whole. "Damn bae suck that shit," I said looking down at her. She looked up at me seductively as she continued sucking. I closed my eyes and she got mad.

"Look at me Jayceon," she said as she spat on it while sucking the tip. I looked down at her trying my best to hold my composure. I was trying not to bust but I couldn't hold that shit in no more. When I released what Amber did made me fall deeper in love with her freaky side. She swallowed and continued sucking like it was nothing. She was about to drive me fuckin crazy. "Oh you nasty nasty huh," I said as we both laughed.

Grabbing her I pulled her in for a long lingering kiss. "I love you so much," she moaned into the kiss.

"I love you too baby, I swear imma marry you," I said as she ran her finger down my face playing with my beard.

"Don't lie to me," she said shaking her head.

"I'm not baby Imma put that ring on yo finger make you mines forever," I said kissing her again.

"Baby make love to me, I don't care how much I whimper or beg or plead take all of me baby, please I need you," she begged me and that's all she had to say.

The moment I entered Amber she screamed out in pain I pulled out and entered her again. "You gotta get used to me mama," I said kissing her forehead. She held onto my arms tightly as I repeated this until I heard her moaning my name.

"Baby you feel soooo good," she whimpered as she rubbed my arms. I gripped her waist as I continued to pound deeper inside of her.

"You feel good too baby," I said before moaning. I continued until her legs began to shake.

"Baby go deeper," she moaned out. I spread her legs a little wider before going deeper inside of her. She screamed out and tried to move my hand but instead I moved hers.

"Nah you wanted it take this shit," I said pounding harder. She whimpered and moaned my name while gripping the sheets. I grabbed her neck choking her a little she began to grind against me. I stopped moving and let her grind up and down on me. Shit felt so good. I slapped her hard on her ass and she moaned out my name.

"Come on and ride this dick girl," I said laying back. She didn't complain or fight it she climbed on top of me and slid down on it. She moaned out as I gripped her waist.

"Baby I love you soooooo much.. I'm not going anywhere," she said as she licked her lips.

"I'm not going anywhere either baby," I said kissing her stomach. After we both came we switched positions. We was now in the bathroom going at it with doggy style. All you could hear was the sound of our body's slapping together and Amber moaning like crazy.

She kept trying to push me out I was getting mad. Pinning her hands back she had no where to run too I wasn't playing with her.

"Man take this mf dick you kept telling me about how you want it now you got it take that shit," I said as I started pounding harder.

"Baby feel so good," she moaned.

"If it feel good why you keep running huh? Stop running from this dick girl," I said grabbing her up and pulling in for a long kiss.

"Baby you're so big and forceful I will never get used to you," she said as she started grinding up against me.

"Mmmm I love you baby," I gave her a few more strokes before pulling out and cumin. I stood there trying to catch my breath and she was catching her leaned over the sink. We both chuckled the minute we looked at each other.

"I see I gotta keep up with you baby you are so full of energy, full of surprises," she said touching my chest.

"You surprised me too shit, my lil girl ain't no lil girl you a grown ass woman," I said as she blushed.

"I do have a few tricks up my sleeve," she giggled.

"Don't be hiding shit from me," I smirked.

"I promise you I'm not, but let's to a shower together bae," she said. We took a shower together and then we went downstairs, she turned on a movie while I fixed our plates. After we after we were cuddled up on the couch watching Best Man Holiday. There was no place that I'd rather be.