Should I do another story?

Like the title says I was wondering if I should do another story? I mean I wont focus on that story with my all and the chapters might be a little bit short but still... Just asking, if you guys wanted to know this is what the thing would -sort of- look like... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She was a woman through and through. She was born and raised with pride and died with a magnificent smile. The story of her life was a legend in her world, and with the ending of her life, her story naturally had to end.

With her eyes closed her last breath gently flows out her dry lips. She expects to see the stairways to heaven or the road to hell. What she doesn't expect is an odd blob of white that resembles a ghost.

"Hello, host! I am System 5462. I will be accompanying you to diverse worlds and untold stories! Please be aware that I will give you tasks and missions to receive points for the universal store! "

A system...? One of those bouncy balls of light that are always featured in novels? She was incredulous and - with nothing else to do - she allowed herself to be tied down to the system.

However, when she awakens she finds herself in the body of a male, to be precise an adult male who was fully developed in all the right ways.

All the right ways to be a fully qualified uke.

'System! What is this?!' She cried aloud with horror and indignation.

Thus the System takes a painstakingly long time to explain what why she was in a man's body.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sooo? What do you guys think? 

Yes? 

Or

No? See you all next chapter! ~w^

Random note: Look at that pic above. You see that gorgeous cat with such beautiful eyes? You see that -hot- guy worshiping that cat with his sexy smirk? 

I want to be that cat. 

The only time I see something similar to the [Above picture] is me with food. URGH the hard struggles of life. 

</3