New beginning

AUTHORS NOTE: THIS IS MY FIRST BOOK AND I HOPE YOU'LL LIKE IT.

Indistint chatter and whispers: is that the new girl , who's that ,she pretty hot, who is she (bell rings)

"Hello class today we have a new student, Haley Joans please stand and introduce yourself." The teacher says

"Hi umm I'm Haley just moved her from Philadelphia and well I'm new here."

 (Student) "Hello (takes a pause), "umm Haley I'm Alison i'll help show you around school and catch you up on things."

"Um ok thanks." I replied

(Mrs.Anderson :teacher) "Everyone you have 5 mins of socializing and then back to our lesson."

"So, is this a good school?" I asked nervously to Alison.

"Ye-Yea pretty much I mean there's always gonna be that group of bitchy girls and jerk faced boys but over all good education." I laughed at the fact that she only said it had a good education.

"Um ok well I'm gonna go socialize." I said that as if I knew everyone in this class but I don't.

"Hi I'm Haley and you are?" I said handing my hand out for a hand shake.

"None of your business now scatt new girl." a girl said impolitely. Well Alison was right about one thing ,the girls are pretty bitchy but whatever.(I walked back to Alison)

"Didn't go good socializing." She asked. 

"Not really."

"Haley can I ask u a question?"

"Sure."

"Umm r u"- 

"times up let's get ready for our lesson i gave yall double the time I said so let go only got 10 more minutes till lunch. Now, in the book we read they gave they're enemies the bread also why not just feed themselves and let them suffer. Angie why do u think they did that?" The teacher interrupts

"I don't know maybe moment of weakness." Angie replies

"good answer Haley, what do u think?" Damn why she gotta ask me!

"Me? Oh, ok I think that that's where the saying keep your enemies closer came into play."

"Great answer and correct not only was it the right thing but it was keeping them close (bell rings) ok have a nice day and no homework from me for tonight."