Prologue: A Good Person

Ruby's POV:

My dad and I had decided to visit my mother's grave, i had planned to visit her a while ago but things have been...Busy.

Me: "Hey mom, sorry I haven't come by in a while, things have been..well things have been pretty busy, oh! Dad's here too, he's..you know dad, he still teaches at Signal but he told me he's going out on some missions soon, I think he misses adventuring with you...I miss you too. Haven't been kicked out of Beacon yet, so that's cool, I think being on a team with Yang helps, I keep her in line, that was a joke, but she's actually a really great fighter, you can tell she's learned alot from Dad, well so are Weiss and Blake, oh! Their my teammates, and together we form team RWBY, and we also have a fifth member of our team, (Y/n) Valkyrie, he's also my boyfriend, Dad doesn't know yet *wink* but I really like him he's strong, and funny, and heroic, and he also really cares about all of us, Yang and the girls sometimes tease and flirt with him, and does it too, but I know he loves me more so I'm not too worried, oh! We have a ship name its "Lightning Rose" I like it has a nice ring to it, but  lately he's been going on a lot of "missions" but knowing him, he's probably trying to find answers and stuff, see he's worried something is coming, I don't know Torchwick told him something that's been keeping him worried, I wish I could spend more time with him, but...Stuff, I just hope he makes it to our first round in the tournament, anyways, uh I've made a bunch of new friends, one of them is Nora, (Y/n)'s sister, she's crazy strong too, oh! We've also stop some bad guys too! I guess it's true what they say: like mother like daughter...I still wonder why Ozpin let (Y/n) and I into Beacon early, but I guess he'll tell me someday, you know how he is, it's funny the more I get to know him the more he starts sounding like uncle Qrow." I said as I heard Zwei bark meaning Dad came.

Ruby: "Oh! Looks like dad's back, I gotta go! He's dropping me off at Beacon for the tournament match before he goes on his next mission! Wish me luck!" I said excited as I put my hood on as a momentum to her, I walked to dad but before that I stopped just to say one last thing.

Ruby: "It was great to talk." I said as I walked away, smiling.

3rd POV:

Today was the days of the Tournament, broadcasting live from the Amity Colosseum! Which wasn't too far from Beacon.

People from every kingdom were tuning in and watching the fights roll, the colosseum itself was tremendously packed

Team RWBY was currently up, it was their first found against a team from Haven known as team ABRN, and for the most part they were actually holding the opposing team at bay.

Port: "O-HO! It seems we have another astonishing bunch ahead of us! Wouldn't you agree professor?" Port asked Oobleck, being that both were the announcers for the broadcast.

Oobleck: "Doctor! And yes, Peter I think it's safe to say: this match maybe one of the closest we've seen in four-and-four round of the tournament!" He said we excitement.