Confused

Sarah's POV

I was out of bed before the sun was and I was getting ready to head into training. I had taken Asher into the academy where he had been staying the past couple of days, getting evaluated and introduced to the new ways of life.

I just put my older pair of work pants and a grey NYPD tee on and went into the kitchen. I grabbed a banana and everything I needed before heading out the door locking it behind me. I got into my truck and slowly backed out of the drive and headed to the station.

I walked right pass the the desk and straight to the K9 kennels. I stopped at Asher's little box and grabbed out his special leash and rope toy. I stuffed the toy in my pocket and headed to kennel number 18, right on the corner and I stopped as Asher immediately jumped on the door. I reached for the lock and what I saw shocked me, Asher sat down immediately and waited for me to clip his leash on.

"Your such a good boy Ash," I said letting him give me his daily kisses before telling him, "time to work boy."

I walked out into the training area and after seeing no one, I just started with the basics I've been working on the past few days. I did some sitting and staying which he did with ease, so I decided to move on to healing and every time I stopped he was suppose to sit. It took time before he remembered, after a few minutes of that I noticed Kelly was standing there with Dakota.

"He's looking pretty good there, Reagan," he said walking over.

"It's all him, I am saying foreign words and he's magically understanding what I want him to do," I said kneeling down and rubbing Asher's ears.

"We all know it the team bond that does it not just one or the other," Kelly said signaling Dakota to the teeter totter.

Dakota did as told and I just watched as Kelly led him around the agility course. What fascinated me the most is the weave poles, how was it even possible for the dog to do that?

Dakota finished by Kelly's side as I asked, "How do I do all you just did?"

We spent the next hour, Kelly showing me how to work Dakota so I can intern teach Asher. When it was time for me to teach Asher, Kelly told me the jumping was first. I signaled Asher up and over the jump while saying up because Kelly said verbal cues are needed till the dog knows just hand signals. As Asher flew over the jump I got a feeling of joy knowing that I had taught him that and when I turned around I had a big smile on my face.

I looked at Kelly and I wrapped my arms around him thanking him. When I let go Kelly said, "that's good enough for today, we will do more tomorrow."

I hugged Asher as I put him away and met Kelly at the boxes. I put Asher's stuff away and said, "hey Kelly..." but before I could finish my phone rang and I excused myself as I picked it up.

Dustin answered, "Hey Reag's."

"Hey Dus what's up?" I asked wondering.

"Nothing much but we should be home tonight about 8 I am hoping," he said as I picked up excitement in his voice.

"That is so amazing I've really missed you guys this past week, it's so boring and lonely without you guys with me," I said reflecting.

"Same here Reag, I have missed you, your face, your smile and the feeling of you in my arms," Dustin paused before continuing, "How about I take you out tonight, Grant really wants to go to Garfield's."

"Aww Dustin, I love you so much and sure it sounds amazing can't wait to see my beautiful men," I said as my cheeks turned red.

"Sounds like a date but hey just dress comfortable and maybe a swimsuit under it," Dustin said.

Confused, I replied, "why in the world do I need a swimsuit?"

"Well you really don't have to but it's just a recommendation," he said practically laughing through the phone.

"May I ask why?" I asked still confused.

"You will find out soon Reag, real soon," he told me.

I sighed, "I guess I will see your handsome butt at home."

He laughed, "handsome butt... I guess I'll take that see you at home, love ya."

"Love ya too, tell Grant I love him most," I said grinning ear to ear.

"Alright bye," he said as he hung up shocking me cause I had expected a comment on that one.

I put my phone away to find Kelly had left, so I shrugged my shoulders and headed towards the door.

When I got home I checked the time and it was only 1 so I decided to take a shower and get ready for whatever Dustin had planned and then kick back till he got home.

After my shower I put my hair in a bun and dug through Dustin's cloths he had left here I found a plain black cut off and grabbed a pair of my sweatpants. When I finally found my simple black bakini I was able to get dressed.

I went into the kitchen and make myself a salad for a late lunch. I ate that as I searched for something to watch, finally deciding on some reruns of the Rizzoli & Isles. After about two episodes I heard the door open behind me. I quickly checked the time, 3, and turned around watching the door open. I found myself reaching for the secret bat under the sofa as I heard my name and Dustin appear at the door.

I quickly jumped up and ran at him as he quickly dropped his bags. I jumped into his arms and spun me around in a circle. I was about to speak but Dustin stopped me as he planted his lips on mine.

I kissed him back and he let go of me as I began to speak, "I though you said you'd be home around 8?"

"I just told you that but think about it why would you need a swimsuit for something at 8 at night?" He said totally stumping me.

"I guess you got a point there but good thing is, is that I am already to go if you think this is okay," I said and gave him a look as I slowly turned in a circle.

"That's perfect," he said smiling, "but isn't that my cutoff."

"Ohh this thing I have got no clue I just found it in my room so it's mine now," by this I couldn't hold my laughter in.

After I calmed down Dustin gave me a kiss before taking his things to my room to get ready for whatever he had planned for us, this evening.