Love

Dustin's POV

Today was Monday and I planned to leave early but Grant insisted on going to G's house for a play date. Sarah and I didn't mind cause we would have the whole day to ourselves and I would pick up Grant and leave about 3 this afternoon. Sarah dropped him off at G's and just walked through the door. I got up and she walked towards me, I enveloped her in a hug when she got to me. I gave her a long passionate kiss before pulling away with a smile plastered on my face.

Resting my forehead against hers I asked, "Could I go take a shower and then we can do whatever you want today till 3?"

"You sure can my sweet little Dustin," she said kissing me before I walked away towards the bathroom.

Sarah's POV

While Dustin took a shower I decided to change into some comfy clothes which were a pair of Dustin's sweatpants and a tank top. After changing I went into the front room dragging with me a blanket and some pillows. I dropped those on the sofa as I moved the table that sat in front of the sofa. I laid the pillows against the front of sofa and the blanket out infront, I sat down and grabbed the remote. I turned the TV one and looked for a movie to watch. I was down to Jurassic World and Transformers when I heard the door open from the bathroom and I stole a glance. Dustin was walking across the hall to the bedroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. Looking back to the TV I decided on Jurassic World because it had Chris Pratt.

Dustin walked into the front room and a smile formed on his face as he saw my setup. I broke out laughing after realizing he was wearing nearly the same outfit as I we both had his sweatpants on and a white tank.

I finally calmed down as Dustin walked towards me and sat down next to me and asked, "How'd we do this?"

"No idea but I love it," I said smiling.

Dustin looked up at me and said, "I love you," and with that his soft lips met mine.

We pulled away breathless and Dustin said, "We better get this movie started before we don't have time."

I smiled and hit play and cuddled up against Dustin. I wasn't really comfy so I laid down on Dustin's lap and he wrapped his arm over my side.

After the movie I got up needing to get ready for work for a later concert but before I could get all the way up Dustin pulled me back in for a kiss. When he finally let me go I went upstairs and changed.

Just as I was heading down the hall I heard Dustin yell, "Can you grab my grey hoodie?!"

I grabbed it and gave it to Dustin, "Your welcome," I said.

Dustin smirked and said "Thank you."

I slipped my top on and walked over to put my belt on, then headed over to the safe. I checked the weapon and I holstered it. I buttoned by top up and tucked it into my pants.

Dustin had put his hoodie and his shoes on and walked over to me with my boots in his hands, "your welcome," he said mimicking me.

I took them and said, "thank you."

I tied my boots up as Dustin grabbed water and a few snacks, "you know what Dustin?"

He turned and he gave me a questioning look, "what?"

"You're an ass," I said holding a smile in.

Dustin walked over and wrapped his somewhat loaded hands around me, "I know I am an ass but at least I got someone like you who loves an ass like me."

I kissed him and I snuck an, "I sure do" between kisses.

"Alright we gotta go," Dustin stated and made his way towards the door. I grabbed my keys and phone and shoved it in one of my pant pockets and locked the door behind me.

Dustin's POV

I followed Sarah's car to G's house and I pulled in high next to her. I jumped out of my truck and ran over to Sarah. She just shut the door so I took her hand and walked up to the door. I knocked on the door and a few seconds later it opened.

"Come on in," said Carson, Garfield's dad.

We walked in and Amy, G's mom, said "I'll get the boys."

A minute passed and Grant and G came running from G's room. Grant was heading my way till he saw Sarah and turned sharply in her direction. He took a flying leap and Sarah caught him laughing.

"Come here Garfield," I said and he smiled and came over to me and I picked him up.

"We can't forget you can we G?" I asked and he replied with a simple no.

I sat G down and Carson said, "Thanks alot for this. I don't think G would have survived."

"That's no problem," I said.

Sarah must have checked the time cause she said, "Sorry but we gotta go." We said our goodbyes and walked out the door with Grant holding my hand and Sarah's hand.

We reached Sarah's vehicle and I said to Grant, "How about you say goodbye to mom and go get buckled in, so I can talk to your mom real quick." Grant gave her a hug and kiss and he ran off.

"Now it's my turn to say goodbye," I said smiling and I pushed Sarah up against her car. I brought my lips to Sarah's and said my goodbye silently. After I was done Sarah said, "I am going to miss too." "Love you."

"I love you too," I said as Sarah kissed me goodbye. I opened her door and she got in and I went over to my truck and jumped in. Grant was buckled in the back and ready to go.

*****

I rolled into the hotel really late or really early cause it was a little after 1 in the morning. I got out of the truck and got into the back and grabbed my backpack and Grants backpack and slung them over my shoulders. I shut the door quietly and walked over to Grants side, I opened his door and reached in to unbuckle him. I placed my hands under his armpits and gently lifted him, man he was getting big, and pulled him against my chest. I adjusted him so I had one arm to shut the truck door and I walked to the front door of the hotel.

I was lucky a lady was still up behind the desk and I quietly spoke, "hey, may I check in?"

"Ohh," she said quite loudly the quieted when she saw Grant, "you must be Mr. Lynch."

"Yes ma'am," I said using more accent than normal hoping to mask who I was.

"Okay come here and sign right here as I get your key," she said turning a book towards me and laying a pen in it and walked away.

I signed in as Charles Lynch and she reappeared. She turned the book toward her and said, "Okay Mr. Charles Lynch, you and your son are in room 111."

I smiled realising she didn't know me and she called Grant my son and I didn't correct her.

I stole a look at her name tag so I would know her name and it read Lauren. "Thanks and good night Lauren." I said making my way towards the stairs.

"You too Mr. Lynch," she replied.

"Please it's Charles," I called back.

I made it to our room and I managed to unlock the door and walk in. I went straight to the bed on the left and laid Grant down. I dropped our bags on the floor next to the bed and sat down. I slipped my tired feet out of my tennis shoes and turned to take Grant off as well. I took my jacket off and the take top and threw them on the floor. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and quickly texted Sarah knowing she was still up.

Checked in and about to pass out

Almost immediately I got a reply, That's good, been watching TV waiting for you text

I smiled as I sent her this Aww thanks Reag, luv ya too!

I love you too dus, sleep well

Will do boss

All I got back was a few gifs. I plugged the phone in and laid down on the bed. I pulled Grants back against my bare chest and his head resting on my bicep. I pulled the cover over us and laid my other arm around him.