Chapter six- Motion

Emma looked into Regina's hungry eyes, she didn't really know what she was doing. She had never done this before. But seducing and pleasing The Evil Queen, piece of cake right? Emma snapped out of her thoughts, it was time to do what she had too.

The blonde grabbed Regina's corset by the scruff of her collar and slammed The Queen up against the wall. Usually Regina was the dominant one, but she wasn't afraid to see what talents this little princess had and when the times right she would be in charge.

Emma leaned forwards and smashed her lips onto the Queens. The brunette pulled her closer and grabbed Emma's ass, so there bodies were touching. The blonde began to nibble on Regina's bottom lip, begging for entry. The queen didn't allow her straight away, but eventually gave in. The princess stuck her tongue into the brunettes mouth; their tongues danced with one another's.

Emma pulled away for a few moments, gasping for breath.

"So who taught you to kiss like that princess?" The queen raised an eyebrow.

"I've got a lot more than that." Emma smirked, before pecking the queens lips once more and then buried her face into Regina's neck. She began to nibble on the queens neck, before kissing all along her collarbone. The queens eyes widened as the blonde kissed her pressure point, Emma noticed this too and let out a small devious grin. She began to suck on Regina's pressure point as hard as she could... She wanted to mark the Queen.

"Mm." An moan escaped the Queens mouth as she closed her eyes.

"What was that?" Emma raised a eyebrow, being too confident for her own good.

The Queen immediately opened her eyes, "I think I should be in charge now!" She exclaimed. Regina pushed Emma away from her.

"Get on the bed now." The queen commanded. Emma was too frightened to disobey. She done exactly what was she told.

Soon after Regina straddled her, and hovered her hand over The princesses body, purple smoke came out of The queens hand, leaving Emma naked not wearing nothing at all.

So beautiful and pure, The queen thought to herself. Her full beautiful breasts, her perfectly toned stomach, her sexy legs... . The queen snapped out of it she had to stop admiring her, now.

How she was going to destroy Emma, she could feel herself getting quite aroused at the thought of that.

Emma leant up and kissed Regina, but the brunette immediately pulled away.

"I told you Princess. I'm in charge now." The queen gave her a stern look. She then leant downwards and began to kiss Emma's neck roughly, occasionally nipping at her skin. The blonde bit her lip, she could feel herself getting wetter and wetter with every moment that passed. The brunette sucked down hard on the side of Emma's neck.

"Mm Regina!" Emma moaned. She felt a hand collide with her face. The queen had just slapped her! This turned the princess on even more, she really wanted to flip Regina and just have her at her mercy but she was too scared at the same time.

"Have some manners! It's your majesty!" The queen shouted at her. The princess let out a small nod.

The Queen began to kiss Emma's chest, whilst massaging The Princesses left breast with her other hand, Emma had to admit that The Queen had an amazing touch. The blondes pupils dilated, when the brunette one took her breasts in her mouth and sucked on Emma's nipple.