6~News & New Beginnings

Depuis le début

"Mom are you happy?"

"More than anything."

I sigh. "Then when do I meet him?"

She squeals and hugs me so right I can't breathe.

"Can't...mom...breathe..." I say slapping her back as she shakes me.

"Thank you so much he's such a nice guy!" She exclaims, unlatching herself off of me.

"I have to go tell Josh!" She runs out of my room and I'm guessing josh is this guy.

"He better be the best guy because if he even hurts her ill drop kick him out of this century." I seethe

"So...do you want to drool over Josh Hutcherson and way junk food till we die?

She gets me!!!

~

"No. "

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes!!"

Me and Casey are arguing about which are better: fictional guys or real guys.

FICTIONAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Mark is so much better than some cheesy Roma-"

"Um excuse me? Augustus freaking waters, Peeta freaking Mellark, percy freaking Jackson, the list goes ON AND ON!" I state.

How can anyone compare to Percy.

Gah he's just so...so....so perfect!

"So? They don't even exist."

I gasp in horror and start whacking her with one of my pillows. I grabbed the one with beads for good measure.

"Okay okay okay I'm sorry fictional guys totally beat real guys!" She surrenders and I stop hitting her.

"Yep they are!" I squeal popping the 'p' and grab a handful of milk duds from the container.

My playlist is blasting from my phone and we are currently sitting on my bed eating junk and playing the best friends quiz.

"Favorite song." I ask.

"Um...you don't have one. You have many."

"You know me so well. Is yours 'like a g6' by Far East Moment?" I ask.

She squeals. "OMG we ARE best friends!!"

"Uh, yeah!"

"Favorite book. Well yours is Vampire Academy." I say.

She scoffs. "I got this. The fault in our stars." I grin.

"My thoughts are stars I can-"

"Not fathom into constellations I know I know. I haven't even read the book and I already know every single quote thanks to you." She cuts me off.

"Well you're welcome because you just needed to know who the hell Augustus Waters was."

"Yeah, yeah. Favorite color."

We look at each other and say "blue" at the same time.

"Movie."

"MMM!" I say through a mouthful of Milk duds. God those were amazing.

"Well your favorite is The Avengers." I state and she nods her head enthusiastically.

"Yeah and yours is the hunger games, Divergent, tfios that was made into a movie right? 17 again obviously you can like QUOTE that which is cool but weird. Life as we know it, stuck in love, that was so cute. She's really pretty. Oh and-"