35 | Happy with Exam Results! :D

Heyo! How have you all been? :)
I've been in such a good mood! :'D

So, back when I first started this book- you may remember me saying I had to study for a set of exams in June. That was the Junior Certificate / Junior Cert for short. Basically you do an exam for every subject you studied  eg. Science, Maths, Home Economics.. etc. after being in secondary school for three years. (Is that the equivalent of high school? X"D)

For anyone who lives in the UK, I basically did something equivalent to the GSCES :3
I got my results on the 12th September. I was so nervous. All I talked about was how badly I might have done and I was being giddy and jittery throughout school :^)

Then we were called down to the sports hall where we had to line up in alphabetical order to get the envelopes... containing our results! Uh-oh...

I opened mine...
I squealed really loud and started hopping about like a bunny!! I didn't fail everything like I thought I would. I even did way better than I thought I would in some of the subjects! :O

So all those nights in my room and all those Saturday morning study sessions in school DID pay off! :')

I started studying a bit after Christmas. It wasn't intense at first. It was really just note-taking / reading the books. Then towards June, I also began practicing past questions.

My word of advice for anyone preparing for exams is not to get too nervous about them. Once the exams are done, you'll feel relieved. Put in as much effort as you can when studying. Take breaks between study periods too. You don't need to stay up til' 2AM! :')

In an exam, the worst thing you can do is leave something blank. Even if you don't know something- GUESS. You'll never know, your guess might even be right! :)

I'm super happy!

Do you know what this means...

NINTENDO SWITCH!!!!!!!

-NintendoNatalie