11 | Thanks guys! + New OC XD

700 followers?! :O Man, I can't thank you guys enough! :')

Thank you all so, so much for your support every step of the way! :D

At the end of the day, it really isn't about how many Votes my books pick up- it's honestly YOU GUYS! :')

You guys are the reason I love using this social media platform! :D
You're all so kind, different and talented in your own way!

You guys are just so... caring! I don't know what it is about online friends but I sometimes wish more people like them were in my school! ;u;

Thank for you for showing me kindness every step of the way! :')

Also, I have made up an OC- technically my first proper OC here on Wattpad :3

I know- your intial reaction is "Her skin is green?! What?!"

She's actually a genderbent version of Prince Peasley of the Beanbean Kingdom from Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga.

I made her after thinking of some sort of alternate universe where all the Mario characters are the opposite gender.

She's less self-centered than Peasley and doesn't do the 'hair flip' thing. XD

She barely uses the 'hoverboard' thing Peasley flies around on and even forgets that she owns one herself.

Her name is kinda... cringey but I can't think of anything better.

Her name is...

Lupeata.

Pronounced [LU-PEE-TA] :^)

Princess Lupeata of the Beanbean Kingdom!

Get it?

LuPEAta.

PEAsley.

Yeah?

*cricket noises are heard*

I'm trash at names. Don't kill me! ;-;
I may decide to change it if I thing of something better XD

Here is a little profile for her :3

Name: Princess Lupeata

Age: Can be in mid/ late 20s or early 30s

Personality: Outgoing, loud, a bit sarcastic at times, happy-go-lucky, a bit mischevious, kind and caring.

Traits: Tends to chuckle a lot. XD
I mean, come on, placenames in her Kingdom are based on laughter!

Relations: King Bean (Father? I guess normally Queen Bean is Peasley's mum XD)

Friends: Maria (Mario), Louise (Luigi), Prince Peach(Couldn't think of anything XD), Prince Ross (Rosalina), Prince Derek (Daisy).

She's also friends with them in the other universe- where Mario is male.

Enemies: Bowser (Can't think of a female name for him to be honest. Bowserella? Bowletta would be more fitting but that was when he was possesed by Cackletta..)

Likes: Visiting the Mushroom Kingdom, being with her friends, archery.

Dislikes: Bowser. The Beanbean Kingdom being attacked, or any kingdom, really.

Appearance: Like Peasley, has a color scheme of red and white. She wears a white dress with red highlights. She has heeled gladiator sandals- similar to that of Lady Palutena from Kid Icarus. She has long blonde hair as seen in the picture. ^^

Talents: Lupeata is good with a bow and arrow and at using a sword. She is sometimes referred to as a "Warrior Princess" in the Beanbean Kingdom- which she DOES like.. but doesn't think she deserves to be called that.

Sexuality: Hmm.. let me say, bisexual. :3

Crush: Kind of has one on Louise (female Luigi) She tends to tease Louise a lot. She gets very excited when she gets to see her. XD

(This is based on the speculation that Peasley might like Luigi in Superstar Saga- which probably isn't canon but WHO CARES? XDD)

The end.

I think I wrote too much. XD

(I will probably start using Lupeata in RPs XD)

-NintendoNatalie