Mizuki's Betrayal, Awakening and Genin?

Two hours later Naruto having mastered the kunai and shuriken shadow clone jutsu blinked when Iruka Umino, his favorite teacher so far burst from the bushes and screamed "What are you doing stealing the forbidden scroll idiot?"

Naruto blinked and asked "Wasn't stealing the forbidden scroll part of the secret exam?"

Iruka blinked several times and asked "What are you talking about?"

Naruto sighed and explained what Mizuki had told him to Iruka. Iruka narrowed his eyes and said "Naruto you've been tricked as there is no secret exam."

Naruto hearing this felt his eyes widened and then scowled as once again someone had used him to their advantage. He gained wide eyes when Iruka suddenly tackled him to the ground and he saw several kunai and shuriken sail over the two of them. He looked up and scowled spotting Mizuki who said "Damn you Iruka I was so close to taking down the demon."

Iruka glaring at Mizuki asked "Why are you doing this Mizuki?"

The silver haired man snorted and said "Because I'm getting paid good money to retrieve that stupid scroll from this village."

Iruka growled and pulled out a kunai as he said "You'll get the forbidden scroll over my dead body."

Mizuki snorted and pulling out his own kunai said "I outclass you Iruka and after I kill you I'll take out the demon and move on."

The two chunin then clashed and Naruto scowled as Mizuki was obviously talking about the Kyuubi sealed inside of him, but the damn coward hadn't actually said anything about the fox.

Twenty minutes later and Mizuki could be standing over a defeated Iruka. Laughing the silver haired traitor said "You really suck Iruka."

He then turned to Naruto and with a wickedly stupid idea in mind asked "Hey Naruto want to know a secret?"

Naruto blinked and nodded eagerly. Mizuki like the idiot he is then spilled the beans about the Kyuubi being sealed inside of Naruto and then went on to inform Naruto and Iruka that he was working for the snake sannin Orochimaru. Naruto hearing this snorted as the traitor had just confirmed some of the info in both of the letters he had read. Naruto then making the ram handsign said "Shadow Clone Jutsu!"

Jaws dropped when a huge cloud of smoke appeared. When it cleared Mizuki took several steps back as he was trapped in a sea of orange and blue. Naruto knowing that he had just created a lot of clones pointed and Mizuki and said "Attack!"

The clones charged at Mizuki and started to beat the man away from Iruka. Naruto didn't pay attention to Iruka though as he was ordering clones to toss kunai and shuriken at Mizuki and do the other clone jutsu they had learned.

Out of no where Naruto started feeling an intense power stirring inside of him, licked his suddenly dry lips knowing that this was the power his mother and father had been talking about. He reaching into his back pocket pulled out the kunai his parents had left him. Staring down at it he pondered if he really wanted to use this thing and how to use it for said matter. He then felt an evil and malicious chakra coming from where his clones were battling/distracting Mizuki. Biting his lip he knew that using the kunai would change his life more than it had already been changed, but the question that was troubling him was, is he ready for such a change.

His eyes then landed on Iruka, and they hardened as the man was like a big brother to him. When his resolve hardened he was finally able to hear the soft yet soothing voice that was coming from the kunai. It was telling him to stab himself in the heart with the it and leave only the pommel exposed then chant. Naruto took a deep breath and plunged the weapon into his heart ignoring Iruka's cry. He only felt pain for about five seconds before it was replaced by the warmest sensation ever. he then chanted