the begining

Our story starts in a large forest near a very worn down looking shack. In front of this shack is a 13 year old blonde haired boy could be seen. This boy was dressed in a horrendous and bright orange and blue jumpsuit that would make the sun cringe in sheer fear. This boy had tan skin that looked to have been blessed by the sun. His face was rather round and chubby, almost like a tomato. Sitting on each side of his face, to be specific on each cheek was a whisker like mark, reminding you of a fox or some canine in many ways. On his forehead was blue pair of goggles could be seen. He had the bluest eyes anyone would ever see. This boy is our main character and his name is Naruto Uzumaki. He's out here on this night because he had stolen a certain forbidden scroll from the kage vault. He had done so by the request of his sensei Mizuki. Mizuki had told Naruto that if he could steal the forbidden scroll and learn a jutsu from it then he'd pass a secret exam and become a genin. Of course Naruto didn't realize that Mizuki had tricked him and that his actions could be considered high treason. Naruto eager to pass and learn a cool jutsu opened the scroll and started to look through the many jutsu on it. He scowled spotting the first jutsu. It was clone jutsu, the jutsu that had caused him to fail the exams earlier. He skipping it kept moving until he blinked spotting his name. He touching it and pushing some chakra into his name blinked when two scrolls appeared along what looked like a very weird looking kunai. The kunai was curved and had three strange holes in it. Ignoring the kunai for now he picked up the first scroll which was yellow, black and white. Opening it up he blinked as it said

Dear Naruto,

I'm so sorry for placing such a heavy burden on your shoulders. I know that you probably hate me and if you did I would understand. As you most likely know by now the Kyuubi-no-Kitsune is sealed inside of you and you're it's jinchuriki. My name is Minato Namikaze and I'm your father. You see on the night of your birth the Kyuubi was unsealed from your mother and forced to attack the village. I had no choice but to seal it inside of you otherwise it would have destroyed the village. So I called upon the power of the Shinigami to help me split it up and seal one half inside of me, while the other half went inside of you. Normally this would kill and seal the person  doing it inside the shinigamis belly, but I wasn't human.

Naruto stopped reading as tears fell from his blue eyes and hurt radiated from his very soul. He had just found out the reason why he was so hated and despised by most of the village. He had even found out who his father was and the man had been the one who sealed said reason inside of his stomach. He was also very upset as the old kage had lied to him about not knowing who his parents were. Shaking his head he continued to read the letter.

You see my i was the last of my kind, i was a  dragon of the old world. you see the world changed. naruto we are creatures of the lost lands. i was the last divine dragon, the powers to use the elements of sun moon stars ocean storm and earth. these are the elements of the old world but to you i made a deal with the death god to allow you to use dark magic with the foxes powers. To you I leave my mansion, all of the jutsu I've created over my life here, primordial dragon staff, and multiple dragon scale weapons. Now I'm afraid I must wrap this letter up as I can feel my soul being pulled into the spirit world. If you have any questions about me feel free to ask Kakashi Hatake my last living student and he should answer any lingering questions you may have. Watch out for the Uchiha clan and a man in an orange mask. Again I don't blame you if you hate me.

With Love your father Minato Namikaze, The fourth Hokage.

Naruto finished with this letter turned to the one that was red, blue and purple. Bracing himself he opened it and started to read.

Dear my precious son

I'm so sorry my one and only child. I'm sorry you're most likely suffering because of your idiot father's decision to seal that massive ball of fur into you. I'm sorry I can't be there to tuck you in at nights, to read you stories, to make you feel loved and wanted. I'm sorry for the misery you've most likely been put through. But most importantly I'm sorry for sealing away your magic and true looks. My name is Kushina Namikaze nee Uzumaki and I'm your mother. The night you were born was the most wonderful night of my life, but as you know the stupid fox was unsealed by a masked man pretending to be Madara Uchiha. I'm sure your father has already told you to never trust an Uchiha. Well I'm reinforcing it. Never trust an Uchiha and if possible stay as far away as possible from them. Anyway you were actually you true hair is a mix of many colors, and you have many symbold in your skin. Now totell you the truth, i am not human, i was what was known as an elf, a being that lives in their elements and could use magic and charms, like how your father was the last dragon i was the last elf. what you are is the last of the elves and dragons. we had powers like at night of a full moon we turn almost invisable or we are great enchanters and weapon makers. now for you i left 6 primardial stones 1 for each element in the mansion for you to learn how o challen magic, but you dont need them for dragons can cast spell without them, so you can teach 6 people to become mages and use them. and for you, since you have a demon sealed in you, you can also use dark magic, this magic draws the life force of the world and uses that to cast spells. and you can also learn to make potions and raise the dead. but be carful when using dark magic because it has a price. the kunai that is with these scrolls is the key to the seal. you will know what to do when the time comes.

Love Eternally your mother Kushina Namikaze!

P.S Beware of your perverted Godfather Jiraiya and the man most likely taking care of you Sarutobi Hiruzen is also a pervert. If you become a pervert don't be as open as those two about it and NEVER ever read that smut Jiraiya calls literature.

Naruto finished with this letter was confused as hell not knowing anything about the old world but couldn't stop the happy tears from spilling from his eyes. He then setting his eyes on the weird looking kunai picked it up and truly inspected it. It was without a doubt unique as it was mostly blade and curved with three large holes being part of said blade's design. It was also a sickly yellow, almost the same color as that cream corn Ayame sometimes tried to get him to eat. The hilt was barely existent as the kunai was mostly blade. He had no clue how to even use this thing but his mom left it to him. Putting it in his back pocket he went back to trying to learn a jutsu from the forbidden scroll. He sighed and decided to learn the stupid clone jutsu. He blinked as he quickly learned the Shadow Clone Jutsu. He then learned the Kunai and Shuriken shadow clone jutsu. He would then work on the clone jutsu for a while not knowing that life was about to change for him in a great way