EPILOUGE

M:  Girl...

A: Boy...

M: Girl..

A: Boy...

M: Abeer.. I am telling you na its girl...

A: No Meher.. its a boy...

M: Girl...

"Stop guyss..."

Kajal and Ram came to the garden seeing the two arguing.

K: What is happens if it a girl or boy... baby is ours only na..

A: Thats correct.. 

M: Kajal... if we have girl and boy , we can let them married..

K: Thats a good idea...

The ladies began to talk about the marriage of their soon to be babies and the men wondered at their silly thaughts...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 years later.....

Life gives you a surprise always...
Yes... both the ladies gave birth to twins in just 2 day gyap.
The house is filled with little laughs and cries all the time.

Pranush and Pranushka, the big bundle of happiness of Abeer and Meher.

Priya and Prayansh , the life of Kajal and Ram.

Four of them are the naughtiest.

Meher's POV
I was making coffee in kitchen but my hand stopped when I felt a pair of hand warped my waist from my back and I stiffened on my place when someone kissed my neck.

"What are you doing here?" I asked as I knew who was the person behind me.

"Abeer,let me make coffee please." I said but he didn't stopped and started giving some wet kisses on my neck.

"Le..ave..leave. me please..our babies might... come"I said and turned back to face him.

"Shhhh..they are sleeping.Now let me do some romance with my beautiful wife"He said placing his finger on my lips.

"But.."I was saying something but stopped when I saw his desires and love for me in his eye.It's been so long time when we came close to each other.

POV End
--------

He placed her gently on the bed while kissing her forehead and looked into her eyes.

"Meher are you ok with.."he was saying but she cut him off by placing her hand on his mouth.

"Don't say anything please"She said and closed her eyes with a smile in her lips.Getting a permission from her he leaned more closer to her face and took her lower lip in his.They started a passionate kiss after so long time.

A small moan escaped from her mouth when he started kissing her cheeks to throat while removing her Saree.

He untied her blouse knot with his teeth and she just kept caressing his hair.Coming top of her body he switched off the light...

Chapter credit AnusritaPromi
She helped me with this chapter a lot....
Thank you soo much didi....😘😘

And all my lovely readers... thanks for reading. This is story is very close to my heart... as it gained my readers... I thank all of you sincerly...from the bottom of my heart .

Keep reading my other stories also...😘😘😘😘😘