2

Abeer reached home. He was scilent. He saw his Mom, Dad and twin sister looking at him. Anger and sadness was in their faces. He doesnt cared. He went to his room, which is also now in a bad mood. Some of her belonging were still there. He laid on the bed lost in past.

Abeer and Meher reached college.

A: Finally, we reached our destination. Look this is our college. Superb na..

M: Ofcourse.

A: Come, I will accompany you as you not have friends here...

M: thanks.. but its okay.. I will manage..

A: No no.. Abeer Malhotra cant see anyone suffereing, that to a girl.. no way.  Come..

She smiled and followed. Through out the way, she saw some girls waving him and try to filrt with him.

M: Abeer, why these girls are like this...?🙄

Some came and took selfies with him.

A: This is what money, looks and dance gives you...

M: Dance..?

A: Yeah.. I am pretty good dancer... leave it.. come.. I will show you our class.

M: hmm...

They eneterd the class.

A: Friendss... listen plzzz... she is Ms.Meher Purohit, our new friend, please welcome her with a nice  clap..

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

A: Come....

She went forward and sat on the bench. Behind her Abeer too sat. Teacher came, taught something. A day went like that.

Abeer, Abeer...

It was his sis, Kajal

He sat on his bed. She came near and sat beside him.

K: Tea...

He took it from her hands.

K: I still dont know what happened between you both..  but I know one thing, she loved you very much.. 

He looked at her. She gave a faint smile and went back.

Kajal, was his life. The only thing he cared about in the whole world is her happiness. After his mother's death, she was the one who took his mother's place and looked after him. His Dad's second marriage created a big gyap within Dad and son relation Meher and Kajal shared a very good bonding. But now, because of him her happiness is also faded.