SaTzu Special Ch.

Start from the beginning

Sana was so fascinated she didn't even realized that her wife was not beside her. She took a lot of photos and when she was about to take a selca, she saw Tzuyu getting hurdled by girls—foreign Caucasian girls. Her brow ticked and she stomped her way towards them.

"Can I have a sign?" The girl said. "You're the wife of Twice Sana, right?"

Sana smirked behind them. Glad they know or else she won't hesitate feeding them to the whale sharks—whale sharks eat only shrimps/krills anyway and they look like one.

"Uhm-" Tzuyu saw Sana behind them as she tried to excuse herself. "Excuse me." When she successfully passed through, the girls squealed after seeing Sana herself.

"OMYGOD! IT'S SANA! KYAAAAHHH!" The girls squealed. Sana just waved at them before pulling Tzuyu away and into the cold icy water.

"It's our honeymoon. I'm not entertaining fans today." Sana said. "Gosh! This is ice."

Tzuyu chuckled. "It'a nice, right?" She said as she pulled Sana behind the falls obsecuring them from Sana's fans—their fans.

"I love you." Tzuyu smiled and leaned in for a kiss. Sana encircled her arms around Tzuyu neck and happily kissed back.

Second later they pulled away. "I love you more."

"What do you want for breakfast?" Tzuyu aske as she went under the falls. "Ohhhh~ coooooold~"

"Hmm. . . seafoods!" Sana exclaimed. "Crabs!"

Tzuyu chuckled. "Okay, my Queen~" She then hugged her through her waist and playfully bit her neck.

"Yah!" Sana giggled while pushing Tzuyu away.

"I'm hungry," Tzuyu pouted and kept trying to push her face against Sana's neck who also trying to push her head away. "And you look appetizing. Arrrrrghh~" She growled.

"Shut up." Sana pushed her away while giggling. "Let's go!"

"Haha! C'mon!" Tzuyu pulled her away from the falls.
.
.
.
"Tzuyu-ah~!" Sana whined again. "Is it cooked now?"

Tzuyu kept playing her phone as she tried to ignore her growling stomach. "Fifteen minutes. It's still three minutes that passed by, Sana."

"Moouu~" Sana whined like a kid.

Fifteen minutes later.

"Tzuyu-aaaahhhhh~!" Sana kept shaking Tzuyu sideways. "I'm hungry~~~~"

"Behave, or I'll eat you right now."

Sana instantly moved back to her seat across her wife and stayed silent, but thank God a waitress came carrying a tray full of food.

"Yey!" Sana jumped as she watched how the food is deceiving her.

"Enjoy you meal!" The waitress bowed and left.

Both didn't hesitate to devour everything down to the last drop.

◈◈◈◈◈

"I'm tired!" Sana slumped onto their bed. "I had fun today!" She squealed as Tzuyu sat beside her.

"Glad you did." She nodded while patting Sana's head.

"I like you petting my head." Sana snuggled closer.

"Of course, you're a shiba inu anyway."

Sana's brow ticked. "What?"