SaTzu ❤ 9

(Sana's Side)

They are currently strolling around GUM department store for a little shopping as what the other girls requested after eating breakfast.

Sana was currently walking side by side with Tzuyu, her right arm laced around the taller girl's left. Seeing the other four girls walking ahead—who she just knew that they were her co-member in a girl group—with two of them wearing baseball caps while the other two had a face mask.

"Tzuyu-ah-" She looked up with Tzuyu's small hum. "Do I also need to wear a mask?"

The latter blinked, she then looked at the others before glancing back down. "I think it's much better if you wear one."

Sana pressed her lips together with a hum. "Why I wasn't wearing one on the previous occassions?"

"You had a cap remember? I always told you to wear one. The only time you didn't wear one was the time you were recognized by a fan of yours who wanted your autograph."

"Ah, yeah." She replied.

Suddenly, as they get into the middle of the store, people started to recognized them.

"OH MY GOD! ISN'T THAT MINA FROM TWICE?!" A girl squealed earning another batch of spectators that were curious enough.

The four girls walked slowly and walked closely to the couple. Sana then felt a cap was wore on her head, when she looked up Tzuyu had a straight face looking at the crowd while her hand was still on top of Sana's head.

'She's trying to cover me.' Sana blushed and lowered her head down.

"Stick closely to us." Tzuyu commanded while walking ahead, ignoring the curious people who's busy murmuring if they really are the said girl group. "Lower your head and walk quickly."

And they did until they got out and into a clothing botique. They all sighed. Sana was about to removed the cap when Tzuyu stopped her. She glanced up with a questioning gaze. The latter just gave her a small shook and pointed at something with her gaze.

Sana looked at what her fiancé was referring and found a bunch of posters of them inside the branded apparel store and made her gasped. Jihyo and the other stand closely behind them.

"Uhm- wrong place. We must get out." Jihyo whispered earning a nod from the taller girl.

They then slowly walked out of the botique and into another shoe botique.

The girls sighed.

"Never knew MLB would be the store we got into." Nayeon wiped her sweat with her hanky.

Sana blinked and pulled Tzuyu's sleeves. "What is MLB, Tzuyu-ah?" She whispered.

"It is one of the well-known brands that had a contract with your group as the current brand ambassador."

"Tzuyu-ah was the one who did the photoshoot for us-" Jihyo smiled. "The ones you saw in the store earlier."

Sana nodded.

Mina came back like she was being chased. "Guys, we need to get out." She whispered.

"Huh?" Jihyo raised a brow.

Mina had her eyes wide and kept glancing around. When they looked up, another bunch of tarps of them hanging on the bright ceiling. There were also some solo's of them, and a human-size group photo of them was glued to the wide wall.

"Come on, Sana." Tzuyu pulled Sana out of the store followed by the four girls.

They finally reached the park where less people is currently loitering around. Momo immediately sat on the grass, along with Mina and Nayeon.