SaTzu ❤ 7

(Sana's Side)

Waking up at the sound of her stomach grumbling. Sana glanced at the girl beside her who was currently using her as a body pillow to hug.

"Tzuyu-ah. . . " She mumbled while brushing some strands away from the girl's face.

'I want to know why I fell in love with you.' She then leaned closer and pecked Tzuyu's lips but then it woken Tzuyu up.

"Sana," Tzuyu called while rubbing her eyes making Sana blushed in the process. "Are you hungry? What time is it?"

'SHE'S SO CUUUUUUUTE!!! OH MY GOD!!!' Mentally squealing made her insides jumbled up while her face heated like a microwave.

"You okay?" Tzuyu asked while propping herself with an elbow to look at the flustered squirrel but then, she yawned again and rubbed her eyes.

'OH MY GOD! SHE'S FREAKING CUUUUUUUTE!'

Sana's mentally spazzing like a sissy. She wanted to roll around the bed while hugging Tzuyu like a body pillow.

"Sana?"

The latter's voice brought her back from her little world full of Tzuyu's.

"S-Sorry," She stuttered while trying to sit but, Tzuyu suddenly hovered on top of her making her froze on the spot with wide bright eyes inside a dim lit room. "Tz-Tzuyu?"

The girl just stared down on her with an emotionless face.

'She looked so scary.'

Gulping, she looked away out of nervousness.

"I remembered everything now."

Sana shot back a surprised look and instantly felt happiness knowing Tzuyu had regained her memories back.

"Oh my God!" She grinned and held the girl's face in-between her warm palms. "That's so wonderful!" Yet, Sana's smile slowly faded after seeing Tzuyu's stoic face. "What's the problem?" She asked in worry.

The younger one just stared at her with sad eyes.

"Tzuyu-ah?"

"I wish, I realized my feelings sooner."

That line made Sana blinked. "What do you mean?"

"I just realized that I had fallen for you before we are engaged. I-" Tzuyu paused and glanced away. "I was an asshole."

Sana cupped Tzuyu's face again to make her face her but, her eyes still wander to the other side.

"Tzuyu-ah, look at me."

Tzuyu sighed and obeyed.

"Don't blame yourself, okay?" She smiled and pinched the latter's cheeks gently. "Why are you suddenly acting like that?" ...I wish my memories are back, I badly needed it...

"I didn't know you like me back then, if I just realized it sooner you—"

Tzuyu was cut-off with Sana's lips over hers. Seconds later, she finally gave in and kissed back.

Not long, both parted. Tzuyu leaned and connected our forehead while staring each other.

"I love you, Sana—so much." Tzuyu whispered and pecked her lips. "Eventhough I had an amnesisa, my heart is still came to look for you."

Sana's heart pounded right outside her ears and seeing Tzuyu on top of her is helping the heat from her insides ignite once more. Her hands slowly draped around the latter's neck as she felt Tzuyu adjusting herself in-between Sana's legs. Sana couldn't help but lock the girl's thighs in.