SaTzu ❤ 18

A/N: Play with me. Imagine you guys are really in this concert. 😊 Comment on every line as much as you can!

This is the only thing that I can do to bring Twiceland to PH. 😊 (Too desperate. *lol*)

Find your seats guys! 😏

••••••••••

(Sana's Side)

April had gone by so fast and now is the month to reveal her true feelings to the only Photographer of Twice—Chou Tzuyu.

Sana was a bit disappointed that Tzuyu had become much more busy and had less time to chat or call her. She was thinking if Tzuyu confessed to the girl she liked and that's why she had lesser time for her.

Twice were currently on the dressing room having their make-up done. They can already hear the loud chants of Philippine Onces inside the Philippine Arena—the biggest indoor arena in the world. With a seating capacity of fifty-one thousand eight hundred and ninety-eight (51,898), every nook and cranny was occupied—there were even some who were already standing just to see them.

"Get ready on five." Their Manager came in telling them to get out on the back stage now because they'll be starting any minute now.

Nayeon and Jihyo gave the biggest exhale of their life.

"I never felt this nervous ever in all of our concerts." Jihyo said.

"Not as nervous as Sana—she'll be confessing today." Nayeon smirked making Sana looked away with a much heavy feeling in her stomach.

Seconds later, Sana's phone vibrated indicating a message. She then directly opened it.

∅ From: Tzuyu-ah 💕

     Hey, Sana! I've got the best seat. Hope you'll find me. ㅋㅋㅋ Good luck! Fighting!

Her smile grew thinking that Tzuyu was already waiting for her. She gave herself a good self-esteem before catching up to the other after putting her phone back in her bag.

One minute to go and the LED doors will be opened. They huddle up and gave themselves their usual cheer after raising their hands in the air.

The LED doors gave them away and revealed an ocean of people with all sorts of banner they're holding. The chants became much louder and ear deafening, it overwhelmed them the most.

(A/N: "English")

Jihyo raised her mic near her mouth. "Hana deul set!"

"ONE IN A MILLION! ANNYEONG HASEYO! TWICE IMNIDA!" They chorused while smiling earning a much louder roar from their audience.

"Twice Jihyo imnida! Hello!" Jihyo exclaimed.

Mina bowed. "Twice Mina imnida!" She then smiled while waving at them.

"Twice Nayeon imnida! Hello Philippines!" Nayeon grinned.

"Twice Momo imnida!" Momo waved and smiled.

"Twice Sana imnida! Hello~" Sana smiled sweetly while waving at them, but her were scanning the front crowd searching for the Taiwanese girl.

"Waah-" Nayeon gasped as she scanned the whole arena. "Philippines is so lively today!"

One of the staff spoke through their earpiece and says to speak english.

"Okay-" Nayeon laughed. "I'm. . . not good in. . . speaking english! Hahaha"

The audience laughed along.