SaTzu Special Ch.

Start from the beginning

Sana was awed at Tzuyu's sight beside the whale. She felt the courage and swam beside it. Tzuyu swam away to give her the moment. As Sana was swimming closer, the man clicked the camera.

Tzuyu then dove beside Sana and held her hand as they swam together

Tzuyu then dove beside Sana and held her hand as they swam together. Tzuyu can see how happy Sana was. She then pointed on top before dragging Sana up.

"Waah!" Sana squealed after removing her snorkle. "Tzuyu-ah!"

Tzuyu chuckled when Sana hugged her. "Like it?"

"I love it it!" She squealed and pecked her lips.

"We're in public, and still in the water if you remember." Tzuyu grinned. Her dimples deepen as she grinned more.

"I think it's okay. Nobody knows us here, right?"

Tzuyu shrugged. "We'll know if we'll get a lot of audience later." She then pecked her lips. "Let's go. We're going to another water before breakfast"

"Eh? Where?" She asked.

"You'll see." Tzuyu smirked.

Both swam back to the boat and Sana kept waving goodbye at the cute big whale shark who seems to bid farewell as well.

"It's huge, but I find it cute. I don't know why." Sana said.

"It's still cute. Size doesn't matter." Tzuyu patted her head.
.
.
.
After a fifteen minute ride, they reached the entrance towards their next destination. Sana got off the car while hugging the towel closer. Tzuyu said they don't need to change.

The moment she stepped down, she saw a lot of men riding their motorcycles. She immediately hid behind Tzuyu.

"It's okay. We're paying a ride here since our car is not allowed to get in from this point." Tzuyu said.

"Is it safe?" Sana asked. "I've never rode a motorbike before."

"It's safe. C'mon." Tzuyu pulled her to one motorcyclist that is already waiting for them. She then rode first then Sana followed.

Sana hugged Tzuyu tightly as they started moving. This made Tzuyu laugh at how cute her wife is.

After three minutes of ride, they both reached the site where an outstanding hundred meter tall waterfall is waiting for them.

"Waah! Tzuyu-ah!" Sana squealed as she watched the falls rained down.

Tumalog falls is not your usual waterfall, it's like a spreaded-type falls that gave the raining-like drops instead of the river-like one.