(XIX)

I focused on her. This was for her.

I told myself that—over and over until it would become true.

😇

I felt nauseous.

I sighed as I entered the theater room at the company where the trainee showcase was going to be held.

When I entered, I knew Jungkook was going to be there, but the first person I saw...was her. I knew someone from Cloud9 would be there but I didn't think out of the nine girls, it would be her.

Angel dressed in a pretty peplum shirt that showed her gentle curves. She was heavenly. I swallowed the air in my mouth thickly, unable to breathe. Even breathing and walking was difficult.

"Hyung, what are you doing?" I stopped staring to abruptly look at the floor. I hoped I had not been caught staring at Angel. "Hyung," the person called out to me again.

It had not been Jungkook, but Jimin. I smiled weakly as he watched me carefully. He always had a gentleness about him. He always cared about the people he loved.

"Hyung, are you okay? If you're not well, you can rest. You do this every four months." Jimin asked, but I shook my head. I wanted to do this. I wanted to be in this room. "Jungkook and I can take over for you."

"No." I replied.

Besides, currently Jungkook and Angel was bickering and I could feel that Jimin, if I left him be he would begin flirting. Not because he wanted to but because it was just natural for him to.

Jimin was like that. It was as if was another part of him that took over while the other—much more—innocent him rested.

"Let's begin." I grabbed everyone's attention.

Jungkook had a scowl as he stopped glaring at Angel to look at me. He waved to me with a small gesture of his hand before he looked at Jimin behind me.

I sighed. This was going to be a long showcase.

😇

I was stuck between Jimin, and Angel, while Jungkook stood next to her.

Jimin continued to try to flirt but I knew him was doing it to release the tensions in the air. He was never the type to enjoy the tension or deal with it well, so he tried to brighten the mood up. That usually led to him being overly friendly—a nice way of saying he was flirty.

We were taking a break but this needed to stop. I couldn't see her being so friendly, with Jimin. They looked...good together.

"Jimin," he looked up at me, "we are going to start, stop flirting and get over here."

"Okay," he nodded as he got serious. He stood by standing next to in between Angel and me.

"Jungkook you stand in the middle." Jungkook didn't say anything to me as he took his place, squeezing his bulky body between Angel and Jimin. "Let's start," I called out to the trainees, and we started.

😇

"What are you doing?"

We were finally done and everyone was filing out to their own schedules.

"Nothing." I feigned ignorance.

What was I doing though?

"Don't lie to me Director Jung." She hissed.

"Angel," I called out to her, unaware of the sweetness and longing dripping in my voice.

"No!" Angel snapped as we were completely alone in the room. "I'm done being sweet, and being the innocent girl that obeys everything you say. No more."

"Angel," I called out to her as she almost reached the door.

"Hoseok, I'm done being the good girl."

😇

On a side note, this is before Dollface.

HIS: Angel (Hoseok) | {Book 5} ✔️On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara