Chapter Three: And You Are?

Start from the beginning

"W-where am I?.." Your voice was shaking a bit as you spoke trying to figure out your surroundings.

"I'm a bit surprised that you're awake right now, I was expecting you to still be asleep." She didn't answer your question, instead walked farther into the room with a dress in her hands.

"You didn't answer my question. Where am I?.." Your voice came out firm, but you couldn't help the fear that was evident. You had no idea where you were and it was a natural response for one to fear the unknown.

"You are in the palace...Specifically the vampire's palace. I am Maddy, I'm going to be your personal maid from here on out, on the orders of the prince." Maddy, as you now know her name, walked over to the bathroom and hung the dress up on a rack beside the doors.

You stood in your spot in front of the mirror, confusion was written across your face, "what?... What the hell am I doing here?! I don't belong here!"

Maddy sighed as she turned back around to look at you, "I do not have the information you seek. The only person who can tell you that would be the prince himself. Now, I am going to prepare you to meet the prince. You are to take a bath before I dress you and make you presentable."

You stood in the same spot, looking at her like she had three heads, "I'm not allowing you to do that! I don't know you!"

Maddy growled a bit, getting rather annoyed by your attitude, "you're making this a lot fucking harder than it needs to be. Just let me clean you up."

You were about to say something more, but Maddy gave you an angered look and you could see her fangs peeking out from her upper lip. The fact that she could kill you at any moment, forced you to second guess your idea of running. You bowed your head, showing that you were done fighting her. Maddy let out a small sigh before heading into the bathroom and filling the tub with warm water. You followed her into the bathroom, crossing your arms over your chest from embarrassment. Growing up in the human world, no one has seen you in such a vulnerable state before, and it made you nervous to think that someone was going to see you naked. Maddy finished filling the tub and added a bit of bubble to it before turning around and looking at you a bit confused.

"What is that look for?" Maddy had no idea what you, a human girl whom Maddy has never seen before, is blushing the way you were.

"I-I've never done this...this is...embarrassing.." You looked down at the floor, the blush darkening a bit.

"Calm down, I'm not going to judge you or anything like that. I'm just going to wash your hair and basically pamper you a bit. Would it help if I turned around as you got into the bath?" Maddy spoke with a softer tone than she has since first meeting you.

You just nodded your head to her question, watching as Maddy did as she said she would. Once her back was turned to you, you grabbed the end of the nightgown and pulled it over your head. Your skin erupting in more goosebumps from the lack of cloth. You left the gown on the floor as you walked over to the white, clawfoot tub and stepped into the warm water. You slipped down into the water, watching the way it looked like you were being swallowed in a fluffy cloud of bubbles. Upon hearing the water splash, Maddy turned around and grabbed a bottle of shampoo and conditioner from a small counter and walked over to the side of the tub where she sat on a stool. You could feel your muscles slowly relaxing, but your mind was going crazy with thoughts. You were still filled with anxiety at the thought of meeting the vampire prince, which one it was, you had no idea. Maddy used a small cup to fill with water to wet your hair and got to work with washing your long (h/c) hair. She used her fingers to massage the shampoo into your scalp, causing you to relax a bit more than before.

You closed your eyes as you enjoyed the feeling of her washing your hair. Your sense of smell was filled with the wonderful scent of vanilla. You let out a small sigh as you calmed your racing mind. Maddy rinsed the shampoo from your hair and lathered your hair in cream rinse and folded it up a few times, using a hair clip to hold it in place on the top of your head. She then picked up one of your hands out of the water and started to file your nails, making sure that they were all even and did the same thing to your other hand. You were looking up at the ceiling as she made sure that your nails looked right. Maddy turned and grabbed a bottle of body wash and a loofa, she handed it over to you. You thanked her in a really quiet voice, waiting for her to turn around, which she did before you washed your body. You were enjoying the scent of vanilla that was filling your senses. You dipped the loofa a few times and squeezed the excess soap out of it before rinsing the suds off your (s/t) skin and the cream rinse out of your hair. Once she heard you stop moving she turned around and stood up, grabbing a red towel off of a shelf and walked back over.