Chapter Three: And You Are?

2nd pov

Your (e/c) eyes slowly began to flicker open, everything around you blurry and hazy. You blinked a few times and as your vision cleared, you could see you were in a bedroom. You were laying on a queen sized bed, the sheets were a silky, royal (f/c) color. There were several fluffy pillows around your head, swallowing you a bit in the fabric, as the pillows leaned against the large headboard. The bed was placed in the center of the wall, a large cushioned area behind the headboard, a matching royal (f/c) color. There was a large half circle mirror with white designs painted into it around the cushioned wall. Sitting up, you turned your head around to look over the room. On both sides of the head of the bed were bedside tables, a lamp on each of them that matched each other. You leaned down and pulled open one of the drawers, a little disappointed when you saw that it was empty. You continued to look around the room after pushing the drawer closed. On the right side of the room was a lounge chair, a matching (f/c) color. The chair was positioned in front of a large floor to ceiling window, the curtains drawn to show the night sky and full moon. There was a lamp behind the chair, giving off a dim glow to the room. On the left side of the room was a large white dresser like vanity. The mirror was placed on the wall, another pair of curtains was around the mirror. The vanity was made of wood, but was shining in the light from the top coat. In front of the bed was a small table, two cupboards placed in it for storage, but on top of the table was a vase filled with (f/flowers). Beside the vase were two white candles that were lit, giving off another soft glow into the room. From the bed, you could see that were three doors on the left side of the room and on the right side of the room was another door. The single door on the left side of the room led to a bathroom, the pair of double doors leading to a walk-in closet from what you could see from the bed. However, the door on the right side of the room probably lead out to the hallway.

Your eyebrows furrowed as you tried to figure out where you were. You shot up in bed, looking down at the soft sheets. You were at a complete loss, unable to recollect any memories of getting in bed. Your gazed flowed to your chest where you could see a lot more (s/t) skin showing than ever before. You squeaked a bit in shock at the sight of a silky red nightgown adorning your (petite/cubby/plush) form. You quickly shot out of the bed, your foot tangled in the sheets a bit causing you to hit the carpeted floor with a soft 'thump.' You sat up and flinched at the sight of your (h/c) hair falling into your face. You quickly stood up and rushed to the vanity, stopping at the sight of yourself. You were wearing a silky red nightgown, showing your breasts a lot more than you're used to. Your (s/t) skin was covered in goosebumps from the shift of temperature from the warm bed to the carpet, and finally to the marble floors. Your long (h/c) hair was pulled out of the bun it used to be in and was laying against your back. You could see that the gash once on your temple was completely gone, shocking you to the core because you knew from the amount of blood previously from the wound that it was more than likely a bad gash. Your face completely clean of any makeup that was once on your face. However, without the makeup on, you could see that the blackheads and few zits on your face were also completely gone as well.

"What in the world?..." Your sentence was cut off by a knock on the door, its opening to reveal a girl dressed as a maid.

She looked up at you, shock evident on her pale face, her violet eyes were wide. The girl was wearing a black and white maids outfit, a pair of black stockings on her legs to go with the dress and a pair of black pumps. Her red hair was pulled up into two pigtails, her hair slightly curling in the style. She had bangs that complimented her round face shape. There was a black headband in her hair that was keeping her other hair back. She wasn't wearing any make, something that you weren't used to seeing in your life. All in all, she was really pretty but you had no idea who she was or where you were.