emotions

it was stupid for me to believe i meant something to you.

</3

i'm lost.

wandering while tears of melancholy spring down my expressionless face.

numb.

empty.

that's all i am without you to guide me.

colourless.

that's what i see, now that the shade of you've left from this desolate world.

all our memories stream down my frame of mind, as i realised the seas of memories turned to scars, symphonies turned to funeral raves, and all the smiles turned upside down.

and even now i still walk, the fact that you just might come back to my embrace keeps me going.

but deep down, i know you're not coming back. but the superstitious thought that you might is the energy that fuels my legs.

keeps my heart beating.

keeps my lungs working.

keeps my sanity intact.

you.

even after you left, it seems that you're still staying in what's left of the heart that you shattered, mine.

an anathema to my head, an obsession to my heart. many tears were shed, without you i'll fall apart.

but again, would you even acknowledge anything i say? seeing as you've sticked in these knives in my heart with your name carved along its blade, i reckon you don't think much of me, and you never had.