Ch 9 - home (part 1)

Third person POV-

Obito who had just been released from prison After about 1 week of planning his House arrest, was now standing in a abandoned House at the edge of the Uchiha district

It was Obito's childhood home...not that he knew that..

"It's a bit Dusty in Here..It hasn't been used in some time i presume?" He asked taking up a picture of a young couple with a little baby.
After Rin had answered a simple "yes" to his question he asked Another one still Holding the picture "these people were Living Here?"

Rin came closer to look at the picture he was Holding, and felt something breake inside of her as she Saw it "N-No...it was that womans mother who lived Here" she answered pointing to the woman in the picture, but she wasn't done yet...she continued "that couple...they died many years ago..their son...he Got taken in by his grandmother and lived Here with her as he grew up..."

"You Seem to know quite a lot about this Family. How come?"

Now Rin looked directly into Obito's single eye as she Said with a sorrowfull voice "Obito...it was your Family...i know cause..i visited you all of the time..the story is imprinted in my mind.."

To Rin's surprise Obito actually showed a bit of shock, knowing that Ge was standing in his childhood home. He looked at the Dusty picture in his hand one last time before saying "i see.." and then putting the picture Down on the counter top

After that the two of them Got indulged in silence for a while, while they were both still looking quietly around the House

"We...this isn't the place i'm going to Stay is it?" Obito broke the silence with a bit of a worried question
"What's wrong? Scared of a little dust?" Rin asked him in a mocky yet humorous tone and he shot back "i've lived outside and in caves for the last many years so dust and dirt certainly isn't what triggers me.."
Despite Obito's tone Rin's did not change as she Said "ah Well of course! And No we'll not be staying Here, we'll be staying at my apartment"

"Then Why are we Here?"

"Well If was hoping that seeing the place you grew up could maybe...trigger some memories?"

"Nice try but i don't think It'll be that easy!"

"Well it was worth a try! Wasn't it!?"

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo

"So this is your apartment? A bit Big for one person wouldn't you say?" Obito Said as his first impression of her apartment. But to say the least he was reliefed.
He had been fearing that the apartment would be filled with pink girly things. But to his luck there was bo pink and the most cummon colors in the apartment was gray and blue

"Hmmm..i would say so...Well..i always thought that it would be Nice with a roommate..but not because of the room but simply because i easily get lonely"

Instead of continuing the conversation Obito politely took off his shoes and went over to the coutch "advanced emergancy healing..." Obito read aloud from the title of the book Rin had on her coutch table "you're a medic?" He then asked and it was by then that Rin went over to home "yes...i'm working at the hospital"

"It says advanced..you must be pretty great..."

"Yeah i would hope so..i've been training to be a medic ever since i was just a little Girl.."

"Hhmmm..." Obito just Said and stared at her. He couldn't quite figure out what it was about her that made him so calm. He thought that it might be the fact that the two of them were incredibly close in the past

"Anyway! Let me show you your room!" Rin Said Breaking the awkward silence