Ch 7 - Zetsu's plan

Obito POV-

I hated to admit it.. but it was Getting really hard to keep my walls up...
Why did i have to know them?!
I mean! What's the odds?!

Despite everything i had done... this women.. Rin Nohara she...

I sighed.. 'Why do i even Care?..'

It had been 2 weeks since that Day.. and Well my situation was quite bad..or rather it hadn't changed at all..still captured still having a seal over my eye causing me to not be able to use my sharingan.
What just made it even worse was that i hadn't heard anything from Zetsu! White nor Black!! I mean at least Black Zetsu should be thinking of some Way to fix this!! Right?! He is the smart one for crying out loud!

"Okay...calm yourself..." i told my self and tried to calm Down by taking a couple of deep breaths
"Still having problems with your tember Huh? I must say i'm surprised i took this long to get to you" Said the fourth hokage who i hadn't noticed stood somewhere to my left...he comes almost every Day..exept the days he is too busy...
"Oh! Let me take a Guess! I used to be that Way as a child too right!?" I shot at him, this had pretty much turned into a rutine...
And it just annoyed me further that Ge didn't take me serious..ever...he just laughed quietly!

I wanted to fight him...to kill him! But i couldn't move! Nor could i see! And my chakra was fading away due to being obsorbed by something..probably some kind of jutsu

"Okay Obito! What do you say? Have you changed your mind?"

"Regarding what exacly?!"

"Will you let us Help you..you know we Can! Don't you wanna be happy again?"

"Again?..i think you're forgetting that i don't have any memories of being happy...sensei.." i Said the last word in a mocky Way so he Got the picture than i despised the fact that he once was my sensei

"Yeah i figured that you would say that...not that i wasn't hoping you wouldn't...but Y'know i can't hold back the elders forever...they want you punished for what you did..not that i don't but their punishment is a Bit worse than mine"

"And you honestly think you Can hold me back forever?!"

"No i don't...but i hope I'll be the one realeasing you...bye Obito, i Gotta go home now..."

"Right! I suppose that jinchuuriki kid of yours is around 8 years old, what a pity"

"Bye"

It actually was a pity..If the child is a jinchuuriki at that age then he isn't as helpless anymore..it would be harder to use him against Minato and his wife now...

"You sure Got yourself in a mess Huh"

'No No No! Not you guruguru!!'

Guruguru the swirly Zetsu was the only Zetsu to be able to use telepathy but his IQ is about the same as a 3 year olds!
"Aww don't be mean! Anyway i Got a message from Black Zetsu!"

"The Day just Got a bit better..what is is?"

"He want's you to...Ehm infi...info tase?"

'...'

"Oh! Infiltrate!!! Yes he want you to infiltrate!! He Said the job would be easier If you gained some of their trust!"

'...'

"You there?"

*sigh* 'he does have a point...'

"So You'll do it?! Without argueing  this time?"

"Fine..."

"Yuubiiiii!! I'll tell Black Zetsu now!!"

(Next Day)

I hate this! I hate this! I hate this! I ha- my train of thoughts stopped as i this time clearly heard the door to the prison cell open up and someone walking trough.
"Goodmorning Obito!"
Yep.. alright this was it...on with the act.

I had been awake the while Night thinking things trough..not that i needed the sleep anyway

"On one condition"

"What?"

"I'll let you Help me on one condition..."