Sugar Rush

!!!! SMUT/LEMON CHAPTER !!!!

       Peter's breath was quick and ragged as he straddled the older male, giggling a bit while he played with his hair. Tony had made the rest of his day so amazing, and now he was about to make his night amazing as well. He bit his lower lip, slowly pulling off his own shirt in an attempt to tease Tony a little. He tossed it to the side and slid his hands up Tony's shirt,  letting his slender fingers roam over his lovers torso. He rocked his hips back and forth to create friction between them and moaned lightly at the feeling.

   As sexy as it was to watch Peter be a power bottom, Tony wanted to be in control tonight. He smirked as the college student slid of his shirt, and let out a soft sigh at the familiar feeling of his hands on his chest. The man let out a soft moan at the friction, thrusting his hips up to him. "Peter...get on your knees." His voice was rough and low, but still held kindness and love.

  Peter gladly obeyed, getting off of Tony's lap and onto his knees at the edge of the couch. He knew precisely what Tony wanted, and he was more than happy to do it. He liked his lips, running his hands up Tony's thighs and leaning forward. He undid Tony's belt, sliding it out of the loops and tossing it aside. A mishievious smirk found it's way across Peter's lips as he pressed his tongue down on the bulge in Tony's pants. He sucked on it, fabric and all, his eyes half lidded as he made little noises to send vibrations through the billionaire's cock.

   Tony gasped and moaned out at the feeling, bucking his hips a bit. God Peter looked perfect with his pink, wet lips wrapped around the erection in his pants, and his half lidded eyes. Don't even get him started on the cute little moans. He reached down and ran a hand through Peter's locks. "You're so good at this baby~" he praised, voice dripping with lust.

    Peter smiled at the praise and tugged off Tony's pants, repeating his actions. He could feel the other's cock twitching under his tongue. He pulled back for a moment, sliding down his boxers and wrapping his hand around Tony's length, swirling his tongue around the head.

This drove Tony insane, he tugged on Peter's hair, his mouth watering. "Cmere." He whispered, biting his lower lip.

   Peter obeyed once more, standing. Before he could move any closer Tony's hands were around his waist and he was flipping him upside down. He yelped in surprised but giggled a little and rested his knees on Tony's shoulders, leaning down to suck on the tip of his dick once more.

    Tony slipped Peters pants and boxers off, tossing them aside. He slid down just a bit to reach his erection, and he trailed his tongue up the younger male's length before taking it into his mouth and bobbing his head.

   Peter furrowed his brows and moaned out at the feeling of Tony's wet mouth around his cock. He finally took Tony's erection into his mouth, bobbing his head at the same pace as Tony.

  Tony groaned and thrusted his hips up into Peter's mouth, bobbing his head quicker. He pulled off for a second, sucking on two of his own fingers before pushing one into Peters ass.

Peters eyes widened and he moaned loudly around the dick in his mouth. He pulled off for hair and used a hand to jerk him off while he caught his breath.

Tony added a second finger, pumping them in and out of Peter quickly while he sucked him off and continued to thrust his hips up into Peter's hand. He used his free hand to tug on the others hair.

   The young brunette's eyes rolled to the back of his head as he was overwhelmed with pleasure. He whimpered and squirmed, moaning loudly.

   After a few minutes, Tony decided the other had had enough. He pulled away, easing him back into an upright position.

  The second Peter was upright again he crawled into Tony's lap, kissing him feverishly as he slowly lowered himself onto the man's twitching cock. He let out a loud moan and tilted his head back as he began to ride the male.

   Tony growled lowly and dug his nails into Peter's hips as he felt the tight warmth of the brunette around him. He hooked an arm around his waist and stood up, holding him in place as he sucked at the base of his neck to leave a mark.

   Peter moaned and wrapped his legs around Tony, tangling his fingers through his salt and pepper hair and tugging as he was bounced up and down over Tony's cock. "Fuck it's so big" he panted into Tony's ear, clinging tightly to him. He tilted his head back a bit when Tony started sucking on his neck, feeling a knot start to tighten in his stomach already. "God this feels so amazing" he breathed.

Tony smiled at the praise and angled his thrusts to hit Peter's prostate. He could feel his climax forming as well, and he couldn't wait to bust a load in his pretty boyfriend.

Peters eyes flew open and his grip in Tony's hair tightened as his prostate was hit. "oh fuck...right there right there right there!!!! Yes Daddy please fuck me...make me cum!!" He whimpered breathlessly, toes curling as he bit his lip and his whole body tensed.

A few more thrusts and Peter couldn't take it any longer, he screamed out in pleasure as he came all over his stomach and Tonys. He whimpered in pleasure as his whole body shook.

   Feeling Peter tighten around him sent Tony over the edge, he growled lowly as he thrusted roughly into Peter, shooting his seed deep into him.

The two collapsed onto the couch, both panting, sweaty messes. Peter hummed softly after a few moments and laid his head on Tony's chest. "We should probably shower.." he laughed, pressing a sweet kiss to Tony's cheeks

Tony nodded with a laugh. "God you're always so amazing." He smiled and stood, picking Peter up and carrying him bridal style to the shower.