Sticky Sweet

This chapter is pure smut, if you don't like that, you've been warned and you can skip to the next chapter.

   Peter moaned softly, rolling his hips back to meet Tony's

Peter moaned softly, rolling his hips back to meet Tony's. He blushed at the comment, biting his lower lip.

Tony kissed the male again, running his hands down to Peter's ass and squeezing firmly.

Peter squeaked in surprise but smiled into the kiss, leaning into the touch. His mind was racing, but he gave in to instinct, reminding himself that even though this was the man he had crushed on most of his life, he was still just a man.

Tony slipped off Peter's shirt, tossing it to the side. He ran his fingers over Peter's torso.

Peter shuddered at the touch and deepened the kiss, tugging at the bottom of Tony's shirt. Tony took his shirt off with a chuckle and Peter had to force his mouth closed. God Tony Stark was gonna be the death of him.

Tony pulled off his own belt and pants, before working on Peter's. He couldn't help but stare at him, biting his lower lip. "God you're adorable and sexy." His voice was even lower, filled with lust.

Peter blushed at the compliment but smiled a bit. He bit his lower lip, hearing Tonys voice like that was a major turn on. He shimmied out of his pants, leaving both of them in their boxers. He could feel Tony's erection pressing against him and he was sure the older male could feel his.

Tony trailed kisses over Peter's neck and chest, nipping and sucking every so often.

Peter moaned softly, running his fingers through Tony's hair and tugging lightly. He moved down, getting on his knees and pulling off Tony's boxers, keeping eye contact. When he looked down and saw Tony's huge cock his eyes widened and he swallowed hard.

Tony was rather amused by Peter's reaction to his erection, but he stayed silent, watching to see what he would do.

Peter bit his lower lip and slowly ran his tongue from the base to the tip, enjoying the taste. He swirled his tongue around the tip, making Tony's breath hitch as he did so. Taking the tip into his mouth and sucking lightly he looked up to Tony with a dark blush.

Tony wasn't expecting him to be this good, but damn he wasn't complaining. He groaned lightly and forced himself not to buck his hips just yet.

Peter continued his work, moaning softly. Eventually he took all of Tony into his mouth, gagging as tears pricked at the corner of his eyes. He loved that feeling, and he was sure he loved Tony's cock. He pulled off after a few seconds, a string of saliva connecting his mouth to the cock as he took in a breath of air.

Tony moaned out when Peter took him all in, surprised he was able to. He would he sure to rememeber the male could take all of him for later. He leaned forward, placing a finger under Peter's chin and pulling up.

Peter stood, smirking a little as he slipped off his own boxers, biting his lower lip and sitting back on Tony's lap.

Peter smirking was one of the hottest things Tony had ever seen. He sucked on two of his own fingers, wetting them before he reached down and pushed one into Peter slowly.

Peter moaned softly when Tony pushed a finger into him, leaning down and biting Tony's neck to silence himself a bit. He rocked his hips back on the finger until Tony pushed in another, stretching him out. He bit down harder, wincing a bit but moaning soon after.

Tony felt his dick twitch at the sight of Peter. He moaned out when Peter bit down on his neck, and he couldn't resist moving his fingers faster and harder. When he was sure Peter was stretched enough, he pushed his cock in slowly, stopping about halfway to let him adjust.

Peter yelled out in a mix of pain and pleasure, tilting his head back and biting his lower lip. "Oh, Mr. Stark~" he breathed

Tony tilted his head back as well, fuck Peter was tight. Feeling his walls squeeze against his cock was almost too much.

Peter rocked his hips back after a few moments, taking all of Tony inside him with a loud moan "oh God, please fuck me, sir~" Peter begged, aching for more.

Tony didn't need to be asked twice, he thrusted up into Peter, setting a steady pace and groaning softly. "Fuck Peter, you're so tight." He growled out, picking up the pace a bit.

Peter gasped and moaned loudly, digging his nails into Tony's chest. He rocked his hips back against Tony.

It only took a few minutes for Tony to feel his climax coming. His thrusts got rougher and more erratic until he eventually came deep inside Peter, riding out his orgasm.

Peter moaned loudly, bouncing up and down on Tony's cock as he came. "Fuck Mr. Stark~!!" He yelled, panting heavily. He collapsed on Tony's chest, eyes half lidded with exhaustion as he caught his breath.

Tony panted and laughed a bit. "Damn you're pretty good." He placed a kiss to Peter's cheek and lifted him up. "C'mon, you're staying the night." He carried him bridal style to his room.