One

The same memory again. It was the third night in a row when he dreamt the same memory from around 12 years ago. But it was frustating. He could only remember how that boy looked like and his voice. But never his name.

   But it was pointless to anyway. After the day when he made that promise, Aidan had never seen the boy ever again. He went to their meeting point, the clearing in the middle of the forest, for months hoping to see the boy again. But he never came there again.

  Aidan sighed and shook his head getting up from the bed. That happened years ago and even though that boy may have been his friend, maybe the only friend he really had, he was gone and nothing could change that.

  After he did his morning routine and changed his clothes in some jeans and a shirt, he headed downstairs to take breakfast. He rubbed his eyes as he walked past some girls from his pack and he could heard them clearly talking about him and how pitiful was that he was handsome. He didn't need to hear to know why they said that.

  But he just walked faster to the kitchen where his parents, his younger sister, Eva, and her mate, Noah, were making breakfast. Well his mother and Eva were while Noah and his father were talking about some problems in the pack since Noah will soon become the Alpha.

    His father was the Alpha at the moment and he will pass the title to Noah since he is his sister's mate. Normally Aidan should be the Alpha since he was his son and older child but he couldn't.

    He shook his head to try to stop thinking about those things so early in the morning and sat down at the table. "Good morning"He said and yawned.

         Eva turned around to look at him and smiled"Morning! You came just in time. Breakfast is almost ready"She said and turned back to finish the food.

          Aidan smiled at his sister and nodded to her and to the others's greetings too. He checked his phone for the clock and sighed. He wished it was weekend but it wasn't. It was just Tuesday. And he, Eva and Noah had to go to highschool.

          His father, Riley, noticed his son sigh and smiled knowing the reason"You remind me so much of myself when i was younger. I never wanted to go to highschool but i wouldn't complain. Just sigh." He patted Aidan's shoulder"But you should. Is there any problem at highschool?"

              Aidan looked at his father and bit his lip debating for a brief moment if he should tell him the truth. But as always he lied. He couldn't tell his father he was bullied for being a freak and a disappointment to him and his mother. He shook his head"There is nothing wrong. The exams started and it's kind of stressing. I just want to stay home and help around"

            His father didn't really believe him but just nodded and patted his head. He didn't want to force Aidan to tell him something he wasn't ready to. "Well you can help once you come home and you're done with the rehearsal. You have only 4 classes too"

          Aidan blinked confused about that"What rehearsal? And i need to leave earlier?"He asked curious now

          Eva sighed and shook her head"Dad Aidan wasn't here when you announced us" She said as she put plates in front of her father and brother "Dad and mom will give to Noah and me the title of Alpha and Luna in two days. It was suppose to be in three months but we want to make a deal with the Silver Moon pack. They will get the new Alpha and Luna in the same day as us."