Part 20

Chapter 20 The end

"Let me go right now or I will fucking rip your head off." I growled pissed.

"Hmm. Why should I?" He said mockingly.

I kicked him in between the barn doors and he grunted and leaned forward.

"Grrrrrr fine."

He picked me up and threw me into the room with Kristina. She looked on the brink of death. Tears filled me eyes.

"Ivy I love you. Tell Nathan and mom and dad. Please take care of Drake."

I nodded crying. I hugged her for the last time. Suddenly two guys came in. I walked up to them and startted punching them both. I was angry and just took my anger out on them. They had nooo chance. Blood was gushing from their noses and I heard a sickning crack as I kicked one guy in the ribs. I clenched my fists at my side letting them breath. Nathan came out of nowhere and looked at Kristina crying. I ran over and checked her for a pulse. It was there, but barely. I knew we would never make it to the hospital. I leaned against the wall. Put my head against it and sliding down it. I put my head in my hands and started crying even harder. It was all my fault. If I didn't try to take her shopping then this never would've happened.

*5 Years later*

I gave my Drew a hug and saw him off to the first day of high school. I would be taking Drake to college today. I rest my head against Nathan's shoulder smiling up at him. There was still a dark part in my mind that held the memories of Kristina, but that was far in the back right now.

"Let's go to dinner."

"Sure."

We went to a really expensive good restaurant. I was talking to Nathan when I saw someone over his shoulder. I jumped up from the chair and ran towards her. When I got to the spot where she was earlier she was gone. I looked around confused.

"What's wrong?" Nathan asked walking up behind me.

" I thought I saw her...."

"Oh. Sorry."

"It's ok. I just hope that when she's born again she will remember us."