Never get used to people

Start from the beginning

There was a loud sound of doing against skin echoing in the room.
A solid slap was given to izuku's face.
He stood there still processing what happened.

Shoto's breath was ragged, he couldn't talk properly.

"DON'T EVER"
He shouted trying to breath in and out.
"SAY ANY OF THAT SHIT AGAIN." He said and hugged izuku tight oh so tight almost feeling like he would break him.

"I'm here" he whispered to his ear.

Izuku, which seemed to be calmed down, started to breath again. And hugged him tightly, holding for dear life.

"We have to go now, would you mind if I take you to my place instead? My father is not at home and won't be for a week or so. That asshole got some shitty errands"

Izuku let Shoto go and nodded.
"That's ok" he said wiping his tears away.
"I will need some spare change tho. I have to contact where I work and my mother too..."
He whispered the last part.

Shoto smiled, a little smile of his.
"We will go to your house first. We get some spare change."

Izuku nodded again.
Now Shoto was pushing Izuku's wheelchair down the corridor and into the elevator. The got out and went to the parking lot. It was empty just for a few cars in the opposite part.

"Now..." Shoto mumbled setting the wheelchair near his car.

"I'm gonna lift you up. Is that ok?" Shoto said letting his arms slip under Izuku's.

Izuku looked down ashamed.

"Izu, you need to help me though. Can you lift yourself with your hands?"

Izuku did as he was told and lifted himself up a little bit. Shoto was now able to lift him completely and adjusted him on the passenger seat.
He the door and put the wheelchair in the boot and sit down in the driver seat.

Shoto looked over at Izuku and he saw him crying. He left the wheel, didn't even turn on the car and put his arm over his shoulder.

"Hey"
He murmured ruffling his hair.

Izuku sniffed and wiped his tears away.
"I'm such a burden. I should cure people not be like this" he said gesturing towards his legs.

Shoto cupped his face with the other hand and made him face him.
"Can I kiss you?" Shoto asked leaning towards him.
Izuku didn't answer, instead he leaned forward and closed the gap between the two.

Shoto grabbed his hair and pulled him forward, deepening the kiss he could feel the stitches over Izuku's lower lip.
Izuku moaned into his sending shivers down his troath.

"We will get out of this" Shoto said leaning back a little.
Izuku looked at him straight to his eyes then to his lips again.
Shoto noticed this and pulled him toward the drives seat.
They kissed again, lightly at first like they were unsure of what to do but then more passionately.
Izuku was sustaining himself up with his hands and Shoto let his own wander into his hair.
He loved the feeling of his lips against his own. Izuku was so addictive to him.

"You are so addictive" Shoto said between little moans and heavy breaths.
He bited Izuku's lower lip tugging at it gently.
Izuku moaned again suddenly feeling how his pants were a little too tight down there.

Shoto was driven crazy by Izuku's sounds and kissed him again letting his hand down Izuku's neck opening the botton down he was wearing revailing more of that pale skin.

Izuku leaned back into the passenger seat buy tugged Shoto back with him, still kissing him.
Shoto understood and followed him suit.
He let go of the safe belt and cradled towards him.