Kia: moving

sorry for the spelling mistakes

________________________________________

I am  with my friends having a party in the class because it was last time I will get to see my friends, sense I'm moving away to Massachusetts "where going to miss you kia" my best friend Isa said to me "yeah, kia we will miss you" said Lillie, as I blushed. Yes I admit I like lillie I mean her name is literally means 'Purity and beauty' which is all true, but today I decided not to be shy and tell her how I feel about her., "aww thanks guys" I said "hey Isa come here I need to show you something!" one of our classmates said "sure, I'll be right back guys" Isa walked to talk to the girl who shouted at her 'this is where I'm to confess' I thought to myself "lillie I have to tell you something" I said nervelessly "what is it kia?" I stare at her beautiful green eyes "I wanted to say something before I leave" I took a deep breath "what is it? your making me nervous" I could see the nervousness on her face "I-I-I l-like you" I looked down "I'm sorry kia, but I don't see you like that" I felt a tear going down my cheek "I'm so s-" I cut her off "n-no it's fine, I get it you like boys not girls" I say as a lot of tears came running down "n-no you d-" I waved her off "no it's fine, but right I want to be alone" I walked away before she could speak again.

________________________________________

I ignored lillie all day until I went home, I went up to my front door "finally stupid, your home" I sighed "what do you want keva?" I put down my bag on the couch "I want some money for I could go to the mall with my friends" she said as she crossed her arms "I don't have any right now" I said as I looked at her eyes "your lying, didn't you have 300 dollars?" she said as her eyebrow went up "I used to, until you stole all of it" I coldly said to my twin sister "ugh, fine I'll ask mom and dad" she walked off to her room, I went to my room grabbed my sketch book and started to finish my drawing

"all done" I was satisfied of it, I laid down *yawn* I felt so sleepy that I didn't even notice that I fell asleep.

________________________________________

sorry that I didn't update sooner it's just hard for me to have time so please be patient because I'm trying my best but yeah hoped you liked my story

468 words