I learned this trick from father. He is face of a very famous company. After I made it home, I took another shower then I got into sweatpants and hoodie. I got onto my laptop and immediately started working on my job resume. About an hour in, my phone pinged with my message sound.

You know I never got my answer

I decided to prank this random number.

Error Number 23391438.

Message was not sent

I don’t know whether if this a

prank or don’t remember

when you called me hot

The latest message allowed to figure out who this was. ‘Fuck my life’ I thought. Deciding to just ignore the messages coming through and just work on my resume. Noah just kept making my phone continuously ping.

Ooohh yeahh yeah

I'm your basic average girl

And I'm here to save the world

You can't stop me

Cause I'm Kim Pos-si-ble

There is nothin I can't do

When danger calls

Just know that I am on my way

It doesn't matter where or

When there's trouble

If ya just call my name

Kim Possible

“Ahhh!!” I screamed out of surprise. I answered my phone but it on speaker phone. I didn’t say anything.

Noah Mason (Earlier that day.)

“Dude we need to get assistants to help us” Zach said. We were talking about the company. Trying to figure out what else we would need.

“I know. I also want to hire some more people to help with some of the smaller businesses that we were given. But I don’t just rich people want to include people from different backgrounds or even the less fortunate people. That way the companies will be bigger and more people will have jobs,” I replied.

“Good idea. Watch-” Zach stopped. I then got crashed into.

“Of course! This just my luck! I wanted to look cute, but noooo. Why would be able to that?” I heard her mutter to herself. “On the day I wore a white shirt too. Yay!”

“Are you okay? I don’t you should be excited about ruining a shirt,” I asked, even though I knew it was sarcastic. Don’t think that I didn't notice her shivering as I talked.

“That was dripping in sarcasm.”

Ignoring her statement I went on to say, “As for the looking cute part you already have that covered either way. What is your name?”

“Why do you need to know my name Mr. Mason,” She sneered. I smirked as her cheeks got even redder after my compliment. “Congratulations on taking over your father company last night. You looked hot last night.” She boldly added. My smirk grew.

“You were there? AND you think that I’m hot? Wow,” I cockily stated.I just knew that my ego had just grown after her statement.

“Hi, I’m Zachariah Preston. This idiot’s best friend. You need help up?” Zach jumped in before she could say something me. She grabbed his extended hand. I felt my heart her touching someone else. I have no clue what that was from.

“Thanks for the help. I’m gonna go home,” She stated with a hard and impassive voice. She turned and walked out of Starbucks. Zach was yelling to ask for her number. I just left him there yelling and walked out following her. As soon as I made it outside I saw her getting in her car.

“Dude she just said that she was there last night and she’s hot. Her light brown hair and blue almost green eyes. Sounds like you type,” he says.

“Yep,” I agree distractedly. I was thinking about the party last night. I suddenly remember staring at girl who was in this floor length gown. The dress itself looked like the night sky. Then the memory of her leaving flashes to mind.

I finally get her number from a private investigator. I gave them her name, which I got from a camera with audio outside the venue. We had everyone state their so we that way we could them off the invite and plus one list. She was a plus one to some guy named Aaron Essenpreise. Anyway I decided to send her a message.  

You know I never got my answer

A few second I received a message back.

Error Number 23391438

Message was not sent

I knew that this was bullshit because it that it was sent and read.

I don’t know whether if this a

prank or don’t remember

when you called me hot

So you think im hot huh?

You do. I knew it!

Still no response huh you

must be ignoring me

I called her and let it ring. Weird, she actually picked up the phone.

“You are one stubborn girl aren't?”

“.....maybe”

“You know should just admit you feel-”

Damn. She just hung up on me. I never have that happen to me. Ever. You just your warrant for me to just continue talking to you.

With that in mind I plug IPhone in. After my nightly shower, I put my boxers and lay down. I grab the book that I'm reading and continue. It's one from the Percy Jackson series. Don't judge me Rick Riordan is like the best author ever. After reading for a bit and lay down and go to sleep.

Chapter Credits: RussellRockks.