N I N E T E E N

REMINDER; remember how I announced that I was going to post a new book when the chapter reached 50 votes? Well I'm working on it and y'all are going to love it.

Warning; I did not proofread sorry for any mistakes.

ISABELLA

Today was Monday. Unfortunately that meant school.

But also, I move into my own apartment today.

I got up from bed and walked towards the bathroom.

As I got my toothbrush and toothpaste, someone knocked on my hotel room.

I furrowed my eyebrows.

Who could be knocking at 5 in the morning?

I brushed my teeth before going an opening the door.

Yes, I'm one of those people who needs to brush their teeth before talking to someone.

"Hey Bella."

Christina?

"Hey Christina. What are you doing here at 5 in the morning?" I asked.

"Don't you remember? I was suppose to come here and help you get your bad girl outfit on." She reminded me.

Oh shoot. I had totally forgotten.

"Oh well what do I wear?"

"where is your clothes?" She asks.

I pulled her to the table my bag with clothes was on.

"This one is perfect" she said pulling out a outfit from the bag.

I nodded and walked to the bathroom to put it on.

•••

"There they're" Christina points out as we walk towards where Zach and the boys were parked.

Yes, that did mean we were going to school together since now I joined their little bad ass group.

When my eyes meet Zach's, he immediately gets out of the car and walks towards us.

"Good morning beautiful" he whispers as he pulls me into a hug.

I hug him as I mumble a "morning" back.

And then he hugs Christina.

Zach leads us to the car and opens the door for us.

"Morning babe" Corbyn says before kissing her.

"Morning".

She sits next to Corbyn and I sit next to Daniel.

On our way to school, we all start bumping up to music that we all liked.

We were dancing, singing and laughing.

"Hey after school we should go to the lake house and skip school the whole week" jack advised.

I see everyone smile and suddenly say "yes".

"I can't." I tell them.

They all look at me.

"Bella we thought you said you wanted to change? You said you weren't going to be old Bella and old Bella loves school and homework-" Jonah says clearly calling the old me a nerd.