F O R T Y- F O U R

Warning;

1. I did not proofread.
2. It's the longest chapter I have ever written
3. The point of views change so much.
~~

ZACH

Thursday

My morning started off with the basics, I woke up at 6am with the annoying voice of my father pressuring me into waking up because we were going to be late to one of the most important meetings of the whole trip.

Obviously, we were late. Nothing new.

After the boring meeting, my father and I went to eat at a restaurant that was 10 minutes away from our hotel room and when we finished our meal, we headed back to the room.

For once, I thought this trip was going to be something else than just a business trip. I thought maybe some bonding time with dad was going to occur but no.

It was just waking up, eating breakfast, going to a meeting, eating lunch, then dinner and back to our hotel room, repeat.

Dad didn't even talk to me unless it had to do with the meeting. I knew that it had something to do with me not listening to him awhile ago on seeing Bella which led to me getting a restriction order from her mom, which she didn't hesitate on making it public.

Based on dad, the restriction order against me, "ruined" our reputation.

Did I care about our reputation? No. So why on the world would I listen to them and actually not see her anymore.

Ring Ring

My thoughts get interrupted as usual, by my phone ringing. Exited thinking that it was Bella, I picked it up and answered without even thinking about it twice.

"Hey, babe." I answered.

"Woah, didn't know our friendship was heading that way, Zach." My eyes widened as I hear Ben say before he bursts out laughing.

Great.

"Woah, dude, don't flatter yourself. You're not that lucky." I joked.

He bursts out laughing again, "Expecting Bella to call you?"

"Obviously." I mumbled.

"You have no idea how sad and disappointed she was yesterday."

"What? Why? Is she okay?"

"Yeah. She told me that it was because you weren't going to be coming home tomorrow like you had told her and that now you were going to be staying one more week?" He said.

Ohhh. That's why.

At first when I heard his voice, I felt relieved that she wasn't sad because something had happened to her but then the guilt hit me when I heard that it was because of me.

"It was something my parents forced me to do. I hate it too but I have no choice. If it was for me, I would be home already."

"Then come home, bro. She really misses you."

"If only I could. One of the biggest meeting and the main reason that we came here is yet to come, my parents wouldn't allow me–" I begin explaining but he cuts me off.