S I X

ISABELLA {pov}

Today is the day of the cheerleading tryouts.

I got up and did my daily routine which includes, taking a shower, doing my hair, make up and choosing an outfit.

After that, I went downstairs and grabbed my stuff, finally then ate breakfast with my brother, Alex.

"Alright. We are leaving mom" Alex yells so my mom could hear since she was at the office obviously working.

"Alright have fun!" She yelled back and I could already imagine her not taking her eyes off the computer while responding.

Mom and dad were always at work. If it wasn't work, it was at the office which also involves work.

Can't they just dedicate a goddamn day for us? As a family day?

I thought she would change and pay more attention to me and Alex now that we are back but nope. It's still the same stupid thing, she hasn't changed a bit.

However, Alex and I left to school.

Once we arrived, we enter through the big glass doors and Alex goes straight to his locker just like I do.

I finished fixing it and decorating it with some school supplies I had brought from home since I didn't get time to fix yesterday because of Zach.

"Isabella Lange isn't it?" I hear a voice behind me.

I turn around and notice a girl who was the same height as me. Surely, in the same great too. Something about her gave me bad vibes.

"Yeah" I simply say.

"Well, I am Emely and I came to say that don't you even think about trying out for cheerleading today" She said with sass.

Well who does this fake plastic surgery wrapped girl think she is?

"Excuse me why?" I say back.

"Isabella look at yourself, you're rich.!You're never going to be normal like us because the only thing that revolves around you family is money and business" She says laughing and then walking away.

This had left me speechless, yes, my family did revolve around money but this did not mean I wasn't normal. Did it? I was normal.

If she for a minute thought that her stupid sass would stop me, then she was wrong.

Once I finished with my locker, I walked towards my first class in which sadly, I had Zach in.

{Skip to when class is done}

The bell just rang which made me even more nervous.

Try outs.

I walked towards the changing rooms for the cheerleaders and changed into shorts.

I watched as many girls passed by my section of the changing room and laughed.

Okay?

Once I was done, I walked to the field where the coach was waiting for everyone to meet.

As I walked there, I saw Emely, the salty girl with that sass that happened to think she can control me.