Chapter Two: And This Is?

Start from the beginning

Prince Luciano was the youngest of the Vargas family, but due to his father dying, he was in charge of taking over the throne. His older brother didn't want to take the throne so their father told Luciano he was to take the throne. Luciano has a slightly tan complexion, glowing magenta eyes, auburn hair with a reddish tint and on the right side of his head was a stray curl that was crinkled from the anger flowing through his veins. Luciano was dressed in a pair of black dress pants, a white button up shirt with a crimson red waistcoat over it, a black cravat around his neck. There was a pair of black leather gloves on his hands and his leathered boots matched them perfectly. The young prince had a scowl on his face as he looked over at Kuro, taking the very few steps closer to him and stopping a few feet in front of him.

"What did you need? You said it was urgent." Luciano glared a bit before looking down at the girl on the loveseat, his eyes widening a bit, "who is that?"

"I'm not really sure who she is, but she is really familiar to me. I took her here to you because I know you can get the files on her easier than I would be able to." Kuro looked down at the girl, his face completely void of emotionless.

Luciano took a step closer to the girl, and used his gloved finger to lightly brush some strands on her (h/c) hair out of her face, "and what exactly do you plan to do with the girl herself before the files arrive back to me?" He didn't want to admit it, but he was entranced by her beauty.

"I haven't planned that part out yet. I wanted to keep her somewhere safe, where no other vampires can get to her before I find out who she is." Kuro watched the prince, a little confused at the sight of him acting so gentle with the human.

Luciano nodded his head before straightening back up, "I'll keep her here at the castle. There's something about her that's drawing me in and I want to know who she is."

Kuro was still a bit shocked at his reaction to everything going on but nodded his head anyway. Luciano turned and walked over to one of the butlers, telling them to prepare a room for the girl. The butler nodded his head before briskly walking away from the prince and heading to do the orders given to him. Luciano turned back to Kuro, tilting his head ever so slightly.

"How did the mission go? Is she apart of this mission I sent you on?" Luciano crossed his arms and leaned his weight onto his left foot, his right hip popping out a bit more.

"The mission went as planned, the humans were all wiped out. Yes, this girl is apart of the mission. She was standing in the last stream of light from the sun before falling down a hill. She gave up more of a fight than I was expecting her to, but I still managed to catch up with her." Kuro glared a bit down at the girl as he spoke, causing Luciano to feel this sudden need to hurt Kuro for it, but Luciano held him back.

"Never expected a human to give you such a problem, Kuro. Maybe you're losing your touch." Luciano couldn't help the slight smirk on his face at the thought of Kuro having troubles.

Kuro growled a bit before turning and stalking off, "I'm not losing my touch. She's just more troublesome than she looks."

Luciano watched as Kuro walked out of the room, an angry look on his face as his red eyes glared at everything around him. At the sound of the doors slamming shut, Luciano turned his head and looked at the girl on his loveseat. He sat down on the armrest before running his fingers through her hair, his touch was as gentle as he could make it.

The room was filled with silence, Luciano so entranced at the sight of the (h/c)'s peaceful expression. Luciano moved some hair again before stopping his movements. On her temple was a gash, covered in dry blood and scabbed over. Luciano felt anger bubble inside his stomach at the sight of the girl being hurt. Luciano blinked a few times, confused at his reaction, but leaned down and licked the wound very lightly. He nearly moaned at the flavor of her blood, irony, but has a slight sweetness to it. Luciano resisted the urge to bite her for more blood and pulled back, watching the gash on her temple begin to close up. There was a soft knock on the doors before they opened quietly.