I told him that it is good that he is sending them for school and allow them to socialise with the world that was huge. I continued to tell him that maybe he should send the hybrids for private self defence classes so that they could protect themselves if they were to be bullied by the other children again.

"These hybrids were taught nothing but to obey and submit to the higher class so sending them to school unprepared is not the best idea. However it is good that you want them to get education, I support your decision Jackson. Don't worry they would integrate back into our society soon with owners like you." I comforted the father of three adorable and smart puppies as I stood up to go back to my apartment which was right above my shop, next to the hybrids current dormitory.

It allow the hybrids to know that they are cared for and loved by someone who truly cares for their well-being. They have been tortured too much in this cruel world.

I truly pity them so this is all I could do to help them go through the rest of their difficult lives which I may never know after they leave the store. I would then be stuck with nee hybrids and get too busy to even ask about them anymore.

I sighed as I entered my apartment from the backdoor when I heard a shrilling scream coming from the dormitory.

"Oh no, it is tonight again?" I sighed as I hurried up the stairs towards the hybrids room to help them solve the reoccurring problem — heats.

I quickly went into the room and I saw four males holding down one petite female onto the bed. None of them trying to stop the screaming as it would cause her sale price to be lowered.

I walked towards the group and commanded, "Tie her hands and legs to the bed and insert that vibrator up. You guys can sleep at the spare dormitory tonight and let her be here."

All the guys nodded as they got down to work, each having their own roles to do. I walked into my bedroom and sat at my personal computer browsing through the email that I have received in the day. It is 2.a.m already and I was still up browsing through the appointment made by the clients which I don't give much care to be honest, they don't follow the time that they give causing me to sometime handle two difficult customers at the same time. The service line isn't easy at all.

One email caught my eye though. It was the email that the hybrids would arrive tomorrow because they had been sent to them earlier than expected and are able to send them in tomorrow.

I heaved yet another sigh. Not saying that it is bad to have more hybrids tomorrow but I won't have time to wash them and clean them up for them to be put up tomorrow.

I sound like those evil salesman deceiving people about his products and constantly bringing in more products so that they would make more money, but in my case, I'm dealing with real life hybrids that don't deserve to be treated like useless things and only for money making.

I went to the shower rooms that I had built for the hybrids. I started to clean and scrub the place clean. It held so much fur and hair from the hybrids which is unacceptable especially when I have new hybrids coming in tomorrow. They would think I mistreat the hybrids here. Maybe I should put up a hire sign, get more help and it would lessen my burden in total.

I brushed off the perspiration off my head with the part of my hand not covered by the rubber gloves I have worn to protect my skin from the floor cleaner.

"Was the vibrator enough for her?" I questioned my own doings as I remember the research I had done a few years back when I was about to open my store.

When an animal "goes into heat" they are at their most sexually active and reproductive time of the year, this would usually occur during the "mating season" of the particular animal.