Fun Moments Like These Please!

*Your POV*

Me and tom are in 3rd period and I am just having so much fun! So our teacher yesterday got in a small inconvenience and ended up hurting her neck so now shes in a neck brace. Me and tom are just passing notes to each other and its hilarious! He's sitting in front of me so its likely that we won't get caught.

*Notes*

Tom: hey check out Mrs. Bailey's neck brace!

Me: yeah it looks hella ugly lmao

Tom: I agree 100%

Me: yeah that turtle neck looks a little to thick

Tom: I'm fucking dead! Her double chin is really poppin today

Me: you do too much. LMAO

Tom: me? You started it.

Me: whatever. But that was a good joke.

Tom: if she's into choking then she'll have that feeling for a while.

Me: OH MY GOD TOM!

Tom: what? It's true.

Me: yeah I guess her husband won't be doing that for a while.

Tom: ew that is not a visual I wanted to think about.

Me: like you said...you started it.

Tom: HAHA

I was just about to write him back and make another joke when the teacher stands besides our decks and asks what's so funny. Me and tom just freeze and say nothing. "Are you two passing notes?" She asks sternly. Me and tom are trying so hard not to laugh because she couldn't even look at us straight in the eye since she couldn't move her neck. All she did after was lean just to get to our level. Behind the teacher there's this kid thats having a great view of her rear end and is making vomiting gestures.

"Let me see the notes Ms. *y/ln*" she says getting closer to me. There's no way in hell I'm letting her see these. "No," is all I say. Mrs. Bailey looks visibly angry and the class says, "ooooh"

"Well if you refuse to show me then both of you can get out of my classroom." I just sit there staring at her with a blank face. I look at tom and he looks at me with the same blank face. I look back at Mrs. Bailey, "ight," I put all my papers in my backpack and I swear to you that as soon as I finish saying "ight" tom is already ready with his stuff, its like he knew what I was gonna do. We both walk out the classroom and as soon as the door shuts behind us me and tom just laugh. "Oh my god I haven't done that since sophomore year of high school," I say while laughing.

"The adrenaline was so real. I've actually never done anything like that before in my life,"

"No way!!!" I say pretty shook.

"Yeah. I've always been the good kid." Now we aren't laughing anymore.

"I'll change that," I say with a smirk.

"Wait, you didn't let me finish. I was gonna say...when it comes to school I've never done anything like this, outside of school I'm pretty reckless."

"Oh yeah? What have you done?"

"Mmmm that I can tell you another time," he says with a smirk and then gives me a wink.

"Ok," and then we just go home after that.

——————————

I know I haven't uploaded in like 4 days i think. I'm sorry but i hope y'all enjoyed this short little chapter. The next one will be super cute I promise. Follow Cynthia and I on IG. I changed my IG name to @leslie_daone