Ula'ula? More like Ooh La La~

We arrived at Ula'ula thanks to the Professor, and he told us to go to Malie Garden after taking care of anything that needed to be done.

Hau and I did that after we battled. He wanted to see if my Null was different from Gladion's, and it was. A lot better than his! Haha...!

Oh, and not to mention I won~

After the battle, Hau and I both met with Professor Kukui in Malie Garden.

Once we found him, we told him about what happened at Aether Paradise. We could've told him on the way to Ula'ula, but we didn't feel like the time was right. Instead, on our way here, Hau and I both discussed whether we should tell Professor about the Aether family. We decided not to, since Professor probably knows already, and if not, Lillie should be the one to say something.

"It's sad to hear about what happened with Null, but Amelia saved it! Now you have another partner! Have you decided on a nickname for it?" Professor asked. "You want to make it special from Gladion's Null, after all."

"I'm not too sure yet... But I'm sure I'll figure out something when the time comes!" I exclaimed.

"That's the spirit! And as for the Ultra Beast... That gives you another reason to train hard! I'll be sure to tell Burnet. Maybe someday we'll be able to check out the Ultra Beasts home..."

"All right! Your next trial is up on Mount Hokulani. You can catch the bus to get there. Just head to the bus stop on Route 10... Tomorrow that is. It's getting dark." Professor informed.

"I'll probably take a while... You guys can go ahead without me. I wanna try the tea and malasadas first thing in the morning! You could say trying the snacks out on all the islands is my own personal island challenge!" Hau laughed.

"Roger that! Well, I'll be waiting at the bus stop in the morning. Make your way there, and be sure to turn in for the night soon!" Professor walked away.

"Well, I guess we can finally put the Aether Foundation stuff behind us! Though, we have to remember to avoid them... Especially you, since you have the Pokémon they're after... Anyways! Amelia, did you know that there's an observatory up on Mount Hakulani? I just thought that was interesting, a-and I didn't want to leave the day on a bad note... Now I'm out!" Hau waved and ran off.

I made my way out of Malie Garden.

Outside of Malie Garden was Lillie. Huh, who did she get a ride from?

"Oh, Amelia! Hello. I was planning on going to the ruins, but I wanted to check out the library before that. I-I'm not saying you have to come with, though! Besides, it's already late and I was planning on turning in for the night!" Lillie hastily said.

"Of course I'll come with, Lillie! I was planning on looking around the city a bit before I went to sleep, anyways." I smiled. "Wanna check out the city together?"

"Yes! I'd love to. Thank you! That really makes me happy... And Nebby too." And with that, we headed off.

I did some shopping, and I bought a black flower-print top. Lillie did some shopping too, but I didn't see what she bought. I was too busy browsing. We passed the salon, and I was feeling kinda sad. I really want to dye my hair! Mom would kill me for sure if I did that...

I'm so gonna do it sometime tomorrow.

We arrived at the library.

"A-Amelia... I was too embarrassed to say this, but... I saw this outfit in the apparel shop, and they said it was the last one in stock... So I bought it! Even though I don't have the guts to wear something like it..." Lillie cried.