Chapter Sixty-Eight: Farewell My Love

Începe de la început

Jazmin- You?

Amy- Did you miss me?

I quickly stood up and hugged her tightly. "It's okay Jaz..I got you" Amy said to me while crying also.

Jazmin- ....Amy...I can't deal with this heartache...How can I make it stop....

Amy- It will get better...We are all here for you...You are not alone..

We stood hugging each other in silence. I needed someone to hold me and tell me everything was going to be alright. Even if they were lies. Cause I knew well I was always going to feel an emptiness gap in my heart. Suddenly Amy let go of me and someone else hugged me tightly. I felt his warm embrace surround me just when I needed it the most. I let out a loud cry as he held onto me. My legs weaken and I fell to the ground and so did he. Not once did he let go. He caressed my hair gently while I dug my face onto his chest hugging him back tighter.

Jazmin- I'm never going to see him again..

Miles- He is at peace now Jazmin..

Jazmin- I know...but it doesn't take away the pain.....the emptiness I'm feeling..

Miles- See it this way...You both shared something special. A feeling that no matter what will never be taken away from you..

Jazmin- Miles...I'm glad you're here.

.

.

.

(LATER THAT DAY AT THE SMITH'S RESIDENCE)

Jean- We gotta start heading back..

Amy- Yeah it's getting late..

Rose- Are you sure you all want to leave?...I am almost done with my popular double chocolate with raspberry filling cupcakes.

Amy- Oh honey that sounds sooo good can we stay??

Jean- *Chuckles...Is that you speaking?..Or the baby in your tummy?

Ashanti- Speaking off...Have you decided on a name?

Amy- Well I really want to name her Wendy..

Jean- But I want Chelsea...

Ashanti- Y'all are crazy with these ordinary names..Why not pick something Exotic...*Winks

Amy- Oh gosh no!..

Ashanti- Why not?..I picked unique names for my boys...Keon and Cedric..

Amy- Well I happen to love my kids names Lexi and Mason...and Wendy soon...

John- Where are the kids by the way?