Chapter Sixty-Three: Out For Blood

Start from the beginning

James- GET UP AND FIGHT ME!!!

Jazmin- James please stop!!

Jake- (I quickly grabbed her by the waist so she wouldn't intervene)

Jazmin- Let go of me Jake!!

James-..Stay outta this Jazmin!

Jazmin- Jake let go!!..Can't you see he is gonna kill him!?

Jean- What the hell is going on!?

James- (I picked up my gun and aimed at him)....Mind your own fucking business!..This is between this bitch and me!

Miles- *Spits Blood...Jean stay where you are...

Jean- Nah man look at you!!..You could barely stand up!

Miles- I'm not cowering down..If this is what he really wants than he can have it..

Jazmin- (We saw as he struggled to get up and effortlessly took a swing at James only to miss)...Miles just stay on the ground!!

James- *Laughs...That is what you left me for?

Jazmin- Don't you dare go there!!!..You left me!! Don't stand there judging acting like all the fault is ours!

James- You missed me that much you had to screw over my so called 'Brother' to somehow feel closer to me??

Miles- It just happened James...Maybe all this would've been prevented if you hadn't ran-away from your problems like you always do!

James- (I kicked him in the stomach causing him to fall on his knees)...Shut the fuck up!..You know nothing about what I've felt!!..

Jake- I do and Miles is right...Jazmin suffered a lot over your absence..Recognize you messed up James!

James- Hey how about you keep your mouth shut!?...Before I put a cap on your ass for even touching my girl right now!

Jake- I'm only holding her back so she won't end up getting hit or something..All this is just absurd James..You have no right over Jazmin and-

Jazmin- (No no don't mention Aquamarine!)..Jake!

Miles- *Interrupts....Kill me if you want James! That will not make me regret everything I lived with Jazmin..I have never loved a girl the way I love her!!..

As I heard those last words come out of his mouth I felt something sharp strike inside me. How could I have ever wanted to rebuild my relationship with James when real love was always right in front of me. Miles was it. I shrieked in horror as I watched James punch him repeatedly. Jean tried intervening but James quickly pointed the gun towards him, threatening to shoot if he got any closer. Jake shouted also trying to reason with James to let go of Miles. I couldn't take it anymore. He was getting hurt all because of me. No matter who I dated James would always find a way to come back and destroy my happiness. I couldn't stand by and watch Miles face get bloodier and swollen with each strike.

Jazmin- James I accept your offer!!

James- With what condition?!...Let me guess..Don't kill poor defenseless Miles?

Jazmin- We leave right now if you want but you gotta stop this!..Just look at him!..He can't take one more hit!..James please!

Jake- *Whispers...What the hell are you talking about??..What offer??

Jazmin- *Whispers...Keep an eye on your phone and be ready..

James- I think I wanna still hang around and have a little more fun..

Jazmin- James we leave right now! Or the deal is off!

James- (While spitting at Miles I decided to leave him alone)....You disgust me you know that?..I thought you were my brother...But you turned out to be my worse fucking enemy...You're now dead to me.

James angrily charged towards us as I felt Jakes hand tighten around my waist. To prevent another gruesome fight I pushed Jake away from me.

Miles- *Mumbles...Stop...Her..

Jake- Jazmin you're not going with him!

James- (I aimed the gun to his head)..Wanna bet?

Jake- You wouldn't do it..Whether you like it or not I'm your brother James!

James- *Grins...I shot you once before..Sharing your blood won't stop me from doing it again..Plus all of you remember this good..I lost my Mother..My only reason to live..If any of you fuck with me I'll gladly kill you..I'm not afraid of prison..I'm already a dead man walking.

Suddenly James roughly grabbed me from the arm and pulled me forward. I walked in front of him as he followed close behind. I turned around to see Miles making an effort to stand up. Jean immediately stopped him. I noticed Jake quickly get inside his car. 'Was he going to follow us?' I thought as James pushed me from the back to make me walk faster. We both got inside the car without saying a word to each other. I couldn't even look at him. The way he had brutally beaten Miles haunted my mind. He was still the same aggressive hothead. Despite of how pissed he was I knew well he would never hurt me. The only fear I had was for him to find out about Aquamarine. I had plotted something he wouldn't see coming. It was time I turned the tables on him. Payback was a sweet bitter dish best served cold and I had a lot of it. He was going to feel my wrath and the disappointment and hurting I've held onto for so long because of him.

Jazmin- We need to make a stop at my house first..

James- *Annoyed....What for??

Jazmin- I need to take clothes James!

James- I'll buy you new ones..

Jazmin- I like my clothes.

James- *Sighs...We aren't stopping Jazmin..

Jazmin- WE ARE! If you want this to work between us then we will make that stop!!

James- You think your opinion matters to me right now?..Haha...You fucked my best friend..Someone I saw as a brother...You're lucky I didn't kill you both.

Jazmin- Stop talking nonsense and make that stop!

James- You think the way I left Miles back there is nonsense?? I got nothing to lose now Jazmin..Don't play with me..You won't like the outcome.

Jazmin- You're an asshole you know that!!..

James- I've been told.

Jazmin- James...Just make this stop..I can't leave town without seeing my parents one last time..Please..

James- *Rolls Eyes...You BETTER make it quick!..If you do or say anything else..I swear I'll go in there and get you out myself!..Don't forget I'm strapped and pissed as hell!! Your parents being there won't stop me!!

I nodded back in relief. I had to be prepared to execute my plan perfectly. I couldn't get my parents involved they would surely call the cops on him. Even though James deserved it I still didn't want him to get hurt in any way. James had to learn to control his anger and temper in order to establish a normal life. A life where maybe Aquamarine would be a part off. Till then I was going to take extreme measures against James if I had too. He wasn't fit to be a Father for her yet.