Motercycle Rush

You were in a bit of a hurry to say the least.

"Your going to slow! Hurry up, your going to miss the light!"

You yelled. Unfortunately being stuck behind a rather slow vehicle.
You had an interview at a major company. If you landed the job, you would end up making at least triple of what you make now.

The only problem is you had six minutes to make it there. And you were so close, but yet so far.

"Come on, come on"

You mumble.
The car in front of you was still going slow, when the light suddenly turned yellow. Signaling that you would be stuck in traffic for another three minutes.

And you weren't having it.

The car in front of you had just passed the white line. And although you were supposed to stop, you didn't. And basically ran a red light.

Seems like no problem. You can worry about it later since you didn't see any police around.

But that was soon going to become the least of your worries.

As you were crossing the street, a man on a motorcycle was coming at you full force. So by the time that the two of you saw each other, it was too late.

He was already flying over the hood of your car.

"Oh my God!"
You scream slamming on your breaks.

The man seemed to have fell so hard, that you thought he might not have any bones left.

You immediately unbuckle your seatbelt and jump out of the car in a quick hurry.

"Oh no! Are you okay! Please don't be dead!"
You whine squatting in front of him. He laid on the ground with a pitch black helmet on. So dark you couldn't see any of his features to even know if he was okay.

You slide the front of his helmet back to expose at least his eyes and saw that he was blinking continuously, as if to regain his bearings.

"Are you okay?"
You ask again obviously knowing the answer.

"I-I think so" he groans trying to sit up.
You back up a little as he sat up and took off the huge helmet. Exposing his damp and messy hair.

"Your bleeding" you gasp.

Before also noticing that the trickling blood did nothing to distract you from his beautiful features.

He looks at you and his eyes widen slightly.

"Oh...uh really. Ah it's not a big deal" he says nonchalantly trying to be cool. You then touch his wound. And he whined like a injured kitten.

"Oww"

"Seems like a big deal"

You say chuckling, before you stood and walked to your car to regain you car insurance information.

"Here's my info, we can talk hospital and insurance details later if you want" you say getting right to it. And he watched you in awe.

"O-Okay"

He says softly standing to his towering height. He then watched you call a couple of people and type random things into your phone. Before you finally looked at him.

"I'm really sorry about this. I was in a bit of a rush" you say bashfully. And he stared at you for a bit before shaking his head and snapping out of his daze.

"Gwenchana. It happens" He says nodding before face palming himself.

"I mean you don't hit someone with a motorcycle everyday. But-"

"I know what you mean" you say giggling at his awkwardness.

He was the one who was rammed with a car,why weren't you being as awkward as he was?

The two of you exchanged names and numbers to keep in touch to discuss details later.

You also didn't end up making it to your interview. You later called to see if you could reschedule. But like you expected, you didn't hear anything back.

On another note, a whole day had passed before you heard anything from who you now know to be B/N.
It was at least five on the afternoon when suddenly your phone buzzed with a message.

Hey it's B/N. I unfortunately decided to press charges due to the two stitches I had to get in my eyebrow.

You read and your eyes widened.

I mean yeah, you understood where he was coming from but come on, two stitches?? He didn't have to take it that far.

Please, can we talk about this. There has to be another way.

You texted back.

Well if you put it like that, I guess there is another way. But you have to do something for me.

Yes anything.

You texted quickly. A few seconds passed before you got back a message you didn't see coming.

Meet me for coffee tomorrow morning. And we can discuss that job offer.