Train To Busan

A/N- Obviously inspired by the movie. I had watched it two days ago and thought about making it a bit more romantic lol.

-JadaAutumn

-

You and B/N haven't been getting along too well recently. And now you guys were carrying your problems with you on the way to Busan.

You guys had planned to visit a friend three weeks ago when all was well.
But now, here you guys were 21 days later. Ignoring one another.

"Passengers, the train will be leaving in three minutes. Please settle down in your seats in preparation for the train's departure"

The assistant announced.

You started to relax in your seat like told. As what happened next didn't surprise you at all.
He was never good at listening.

"I'll be back"

B/N says getting ready to stand. And against your better judgement, you grabbed his forearm.

"But she literally just said to settle in our seats"

"I have to pee, what do you want me to do Y/N? Evaporate it?" He says sassily.

If it was any other time, you might have chuckled. But considering your current terms. You gave him a scowl and let go of his arm. Quickly turning your head to look out of the window again.

A couple of minutes pass and the train already took off. There was little chatter going on until a high pitched scream was suddenly heard.

You frown and look around trying to see what's going on.

Unfortunately your curiosity didn't last long as you saw a group of people running your way. You stand to your feet quickly at the sight of your boyfriend running with the crowd.

"Y/N we have to go!"

He exclaims, his face consumed with worry.

"What's going on?" You ask. But he didn't stay still enough to answer. As he grabbed your hand and led you into the next part of the train.

There were people standing around and grabbing things they could use to barricade the door. When suddenly that's when you saw it.

A group of people who were no longer human. Came charging towards the door.

Others on the train screamed in protest as B/N ran over with the rest of the men and successfully closed the door. Just in time to stop the newly turned zombies.
-

A few hours had passed since you guys were trapped in one part of the train. And you sat in B/N's arms. Lightly shaking in fear.

There was no proper making up for a time like this. All the problems you guys have been dealing with instantly washed away now that your lives were on the line.

You silently laid your head into the crook of his neck. While him and the rest of the men on the train tried to come up with a game plan.

To bad time was not on your side.

"Oh no, guys I don't think that glass will hold" one guy says.

That's when the both of you stand and see little cracks in the very door that separated the living from the dead.

"We have to move into the next car. Everybody go!" Someone yelled and just like that. People ran and squeezed through the door to try and move to the other side.

B/N pushed you in front of him to head out of the door when he heard a couple of men scream behind him as the door cracked more.

The two of you were close enough to the exit to get through, when you looked down and noticed the piece of metal that connected the two cars together was close to snapping.

If you guys didn't go now, it would be too late.

"B/N we have to go" you say pulling on his arm.

He looked as if he wanted to save the remaining people, but it was unfortunately no time.

"Go without me" he says.

"What? No! I'm not leaving without you!" you say freaking out.

"Please Y/N, they need my help" he says looking back again. And within that short period of time you knew what you had to do.

All your relationship, even through the hard times. You knew that B/N had always been noble. Fighting for what's right and what he loved, even if you didn't like the way he went about it.

He was even willing to sacrifice himself to save you and a few others.

There's no way you would let him die.

In a quick flash, you stepped in front of him so now he was the closest to the door and surprisingly pushed him, hard enough for him to stumble into the next car.

And as if on cue, the metal snapped, instantly starting to separate the two of you.

In the few seconds that it all happened, B/N saw the loving and tearful look in your eyes. As he saw the zombies break through the door behind you.

Luckily he was quick enough and grabbed you by your shirt.

Forcefully yanking you with him into the other part of the train. Just in time for the previous part to slide away. Taking the zombies with it.

You fell into him hard enough to knock the both of you to the floor.

And while laying there, B/N wrapped his arms around your frame and squeezed you as if his life depended on it. And all you did was cry, once you heard how emotional he was.

He thought he lost you.

"Yah don't ever do that again!" He yells still hugging you. And you don't respond as your tears were getting the best of you.
He then lifts your face and kisses you passionately.

This lasted a few long seconds before he pulled away and started to scold you.

"Are you crazy!"
"I almost had a stroke!"
"I can't lose you like that!"

He yells, going on and on until he suddenly stops and mutters the very words you haven't heard in three weeks.

"I love you"

-
How was the first story? It's more angsty than fluff but I'll get into that later. Thanks for reading!

Sincerely JadaAutumn